INTRODUCTION + PLAYLIST

► HEY GUYS! THIS IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU DIDNT STEAL IT, AS IVE PUT LOTS OF WORK INTO  PLANNING AND MAKING STORY!

► THERE COULD BE SOME TRIGGERING TOPICS MENTIONED, SO PLEASE ME AWARE BEFORE READING.

► PLEASE NOT THAT LOWERCASE IS INTENTIONAL BECAUSE I THINK IT LOOKS NICER.

► A LOT OF THE FORMATING AND ORGANIZATION OF THIS WAS INSPIRED BY VOIDPOSEY'S STORY 'TRAPPED' SO CREDS TO THEM!!

PLAYLIST ;
. | 'gasoline' by halsey.
. | 'tag, you're it' by melanie martinez.
. | 'young blood' by bea miller.
. | 'heathens' by twenty one pilots.
. | MORE TO BE ADDED.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

A GROUP OF YOUNG ADULTS were kidnapped when they were infants and tested on by the government — a government that was aiming to create enhanced humans. each child was given a gift of their own, that is unique to them and only them. however, the government was soon advised to close down this experiment due to the dangers it could cause, but to do this, they were ordered to lock up the kids in a place known as 'the cages'. once hearing of this, a 'failed attempt' (someone who was tested on, but didn't work out. basically a normally human with tons of information on the topic), known as brady bates helped the kids escape.

now, after years and years, the kids have grown up and dealt with being on the run for years. however, there's a new enemy now; a group of hunters labeled as 'seekers' are working for the government and trying to find these enhanced humans. they're job is to do one of two things; bring them back to head quarters and lock them up for good, or kill them.

now these gifted humans must stay hidden, and safe, while they figure out a way to defeat the seekers.

► IM HORRIBLE AT SUMMARIES I PROMISE IT'S A GOOD STORY OKAY