Crossed worlds

The rain dripped causing the puddles to splash and grow making it harder for the lonely girl to walk home after a long day out. As she continued walking it wasn't until she passed an unfamiliar forest with the glow of blue eliminating from inside the tree lines.

"Ugh it's better than staying in the cold." She walks towards the blue lights feeling slightly warmer but still cold. The rain as it was pouring from earlier has now stopped and it was becoming more blue around her. She peeked her eyes down at her feet to notice blue strange flowers lighting her surroundings. When she was observing them she realized that they were the flowers that came from the underground.

"They sure are beautiful huh?"

The girl looked over at the stranger admiring his boney features. "Y-Yea they really are."

"Y-Yea they really are." The flowers began speaking in the same manner as the girl. She looked at them tilting her head confused but amazed. The stranger appeared next to her bending over admiring them as well. She slightly jolted at his random appearance next to her.

"You haven't been here before, have you?" He looked at her with his white pupil and black colored eyes. She shook her head looking back at them then stopped to see that the trees were no longer surrounding her.

"Where are we?" She looked up to see that the sky had turned into a cavern like ceiling.

"First time in the underground huh, well don't be too impressed. It kinda sucks here."

Once she heard him say that she couldn't believe that she was in the underground's. "Do, do you live here?"

He peaked at her, half smiling at her question "Well not anymore. I actually live upstairs."

She looked confused at him "you mean the surface."

He nodded in response then removed his hood revealing a white skeletal head. "Best new parts about being a monster."

She looked at him shocked and slightly excited "Your, Your, Your a monster!"