WELCOME!!!

Me: HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO MY SHOW/BOOK, LIGHTS! HOLO! ACTION! Here, we will do lots of fun stuff and with the one and only band of misfits, THE GHOST CREW!!

*audience claps and cheers as the crew walks out onto the stage and sit on a couch or chair*

Hera: Hello everyone

Zeb: Hey *lazily waves*

Ezra: HHHIII!!!

Sabine: Hey

Kanan: Sup

Chopper: ndjjd

Me: it's awesome that you guys and gales are joining in!

Zeb: *mutters to Ezra* like we had a choice

Me: *clears throat and glares at Zeb*

Zeb: *smiles nervously*

Me: Anyway, 1. we also will have special guests!! Many authors will be here and MAYBE there O.C.'s. I'm going to let you guys and gales have one join in with you and talk with us here. But if it gets out of hand then I will ban it.

2. We will allow you all to ask questions about anything, like any of my books or you can ask a random question, EXCEPT if it's to personal!!! Just comment below or send me one in secret message if you don't feel comfortable saying it in the comments.

3. We will have contests at times!! The closest and/or top three will be awarded something!!!

4. We might have people from different shows on here but don't think to much of this one cause it might not happen often.

5. Make sure if you send something that it is appropriate!! I will not answer it if it doesn't need to be said.

Ezra: Are you done yet!! I'm BOOOOORRRREEEDDD!!!!

Me: I think I summed up most of the stuff

Sabine: oh wait! You forgot something!

Me: what is it?

Sabine: Can I explain it PLEASE!!!  *folds hands together and begs*

Me: FFFIIIINNNNEEEEE

Sabine: YAS! Ok, we warn you if anyone gets in trouble on this stage, our host has this thing called, 'The Corner' Basically, if you get in trouble then you have to stand in it for as long as the host says.

Me: Yep, and people who are reading can vote on who can stand in 'The Corner'
I think that's everything.

Zeb: Can we go now? *bored*

Ezra: yeah, I'm bored

Me: you both get to be the first two to stand in ' The Corner'

Zeb and Ezra: But-

Me: no buts on my stage! Now go! *points to 'The Corner'*

Zeb and Ezra: *bows heads and walks over to 'The Corner'*

Me: We'll see you next time on LIGHTS! HOLO! ACTION!

Hera and Kanan: *waves bye*

Chopper: *chases and shocks workers*

*the audience claps and cheers*

////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned and adios!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁