New apartment

Jaceys pov
We just got to the apartments the car ride was silent and the flight was silent .
We called an uber to take us to the apartments when we pull up I pay and look up I see

It was beautiful
I told y/n that im going to see the landlord and she should check out the place .
I go to the landlord I get a spar key I gave the original one to y/n . I was so happy I run to the room but I bump into someone .

My eyes meet with the most beautiful blue eyes ever " h-hi" I say trying to be nice " hi I-im Sam and that's Colby " he pointed to his brunette friend . I look over " hi Colby" " hi" I look back at Sam "we should hang out sometime " he says " cool " we extange numbers " I moved into apartment 29 can you show me where that is ? " I say " we live in 28 ! Yeah follow me "
Y/n pov
Where the hell is Jacey she's been gone for half hour then I hear the lock being messed with then I see Jacey talking to someone
I lost it "JACEY WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?!"she froze in shock I knew yelling triggered her anxiety so I simply say " I was worried now please answer my question " "I bumped into someone and I was lost so y/n meet out neighbors Sam and Colby" my eyes trailed into Colby's Sam said " why don't we all hang out we can go to Disneyland when you guys are done settling down " "yea sure " I said " why not " Jacey said .
*1 week later *
Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland with Sam and Colby
I think I just developed a crush for Colby.