sunburn crush

MORAS POV

I was swarmed with questions from lora ,and a few speaches about how i need to be better getting back to her .

"You are such a nugget ,number 1 why you deserve to be called that is you didnt answer my calls , number 2 you didnt give me full reason why you "ended work late " and 3rd why didnt you tell me he almost kissed you !" She squealed and through her hands in the air and spun around like a little girl .

I rolled my eyes on how she could call me a nugget.

"Okay .well 1 ,im sorry, 2 i did give you the reason why i ended work late ,3 he didnt exactly kiss me ,i mean i didnt even mention that ."

" uhh hello lady ,you basically did. When you told me how when he held you he was super close ?!"

" well techniclly he leand in ,yeah close but not like lip close ." I rubbed my neck trying not to get all happy about that momment .

" oh my god . You have a sunburn crush ." Lora said with a surprising tone .

I looked at her with my mouth open ,the hell is a sunburn crush?

"Say what ?"

Lora sighed and put her hands on her hips and growld in frustration.

" a sunburn crush is when you or that person has a crush on he/her and is like totally noticeble, but her/him wont admit it ." She hufed and looked at me and
Wiggled her finger for me to close my mouth .

"Bahahahahah . Oh my lord ,what has gotten into you .no one i mean no one says that ." I clutched onto my stomach from laughing so hard . I swear this woman surpises me i havent laughed like this in so long.
Getting finished with laughing and smiling back to how mark made me feel.

"Well i do ,so you can shove your face in my ass because you are so mean." She said with a child tone .

I looked at her and broke into laughter again. Lora looked furious and in haled and walked to her room and slamed the door.

"Haha ,love you too." I hiched the words to get out from laughing so hard.

I was about to get up when the dorbell rung .i walked to the door at opend it only to have my mouth droped once more .

"Mr-Mr---Mrrrrrrr " all i could mutter out was Mr . I gawked at the most handsome and yet delvilish man on earth . Mr.stevens himself was in front of me , how the hell did he get my appartment building?

"Well Ms.Moon ,do you like what you see ?" He smirked and rested his elbow on the door frame and leand in closer .

"Ha .ha .you wish." Avoiding his moon eyes i looked around the room and twiteld with my finger knowing he caught me .

"You know ,you are a very bad liar ." He lifted my chin so i could be eye leveld with him . Lora was right i do have sunburn crush .

Okat next chapter will be good ,hope you injoyed the first 6 chapters so far .sorry about the short chapter's.
Plade vote and read ☻