Needs

The end is kinda smutty ok...ok

"Really!" Lauren jumped up and down in the middle of the small living room.

"Yeah babe. " Lucy chuckled over the phone. Lucy had been busy traveling the world for multiple magazines and brands from her modeling career. Leaving Lauren was hard on the older girl but it was her job. She really did love the green eyed girl back in LA. But she also loved her job. Lauren was just so great and she understood that and stuck with Lucy from the day they first met at Coachella. The raven haired girl was never far from her mind. However she still hadn't said those three not so little words. Of course Lauren knew how much she loved her. And Lauren was also well aware that the last time Lucy said I love you to a girl she started playing with her feelings. Plus they had only been dating a year and Lauren wasn't too sure about when to say I love you having never been in a relationship this serious. So neither of the 22 year olds said a thing in regards to the eight letters that were in their hearts but not the air between their lips.
"Look Laur I gotta go get ready for another photoshoot but I'll see you in a few days ok?"

"Of course baby. I can't wait." Lauren said her grin growing rapidly over the span of the call from her girlfriend. She hadn't seen her girlfriend for almost a month and she was sure missing the brunette. She recalled all the times that she would want to just talk to her girlfriend but knew the time change would make her come up with a too late or too early call. And Lauren was a very emotional and attached lover. Someone who needed to be showered with attention once in a while. However their schedules almost always clashed leaving the girl with major FOMO from not being with her girl. But the two young women knew what they signed up for and were too completely enthralled with each other to do anything other that speak with one another with opportunity arose.

"Alright gotta go. See you."

"See you." Lauren dropped her phone on the couch and clapped excitedly as her friend and roommate came in from their run.

"Whoa Ralph. What's got you so happy?" Dinah said as she closed the door of their shared space.

"She's coming back!" Lauren squealed. Attacking the taller girl in a hug Lauren continued to jump up and down not caring one bit how sweaty her friend was.

"Lucy." Dinah questioned slowly wrapping her arms around her overly excited buddy.

"Of course you silly." Lauren said pulling away from her friend just to continue jumping and clapping with that grin taking over her face.

"Well," Dinah stated shaking her head at her normally calm friend in such a mood "I'm gonna shower and then go out to the club with Mani and Ally. So...you have fun with your little celebrating." Right before Dinah could enter her own room her felt a warm hand on her wrist. "And yes you can come." She said without turning to the porcelain girl.

********

"Lauren you cleaned up really well considering you have no one to see." Dinah said taking in the outfit the very much taken girl was wearing.

"I just want to look good. Plus I'm sending Luc a pic. You know just a reminder to her for what's to come in a few days." Lauren said as she checked to make sure her outfit and makeup up looked good. Then proceeding to take a picture for her girlfriend.

Lucy🔑❤️: just thought you should see what I'm wearing...