1

The girl above is Ashley.

UGH my musles hurt" one of the freshman cheerleaders whined. She shouldn't have. Our cheer captain, Kelly, snapped around. She didn't have to say anything. Just glare and the freshman wimpered. Kelly was mean. Beond mean, she was the blonde cheerleader that everyone envied. The weird thing is, she was really nice to me. I was her favorite. She basically transformed me into the cheerleader I am today. I look at my bestfriend, Jasmine, who winced slightly at the harsh glare that Kelly gave the freshman. When she turned back around I could hear the freshman let out a breath.
Alright let's go back a little. My name is Ashley Benner. Guys find me attractive because of my Alstrailian accent and good body. I met Jasmine in 7th grade and we have been friends ever since. I joined the cheer team freshman year and next year I will be a senior. Alright I think you're caught up enough.
"Practice dismissed" Kelly said and we all scrambled to the locker room.
"Do you want to come over to my house" Jasmine asks putting on this:

"Yea, I don't feel like going home" I say getting my clothes on:

We walk out of the school and into the blazing summer heat.
"Bloody hell" I say and Jasmine laughs. "What's funny" I ask.
"Nothing" she shrugs.
We walk to my car. Since I pick her up everyday unless I'm gone. My parents are rich so I've got a pretty nice car:

 My parents are rich so I've got a pretty nice car:

I keep the roof of my convertible down.
"You know what. Lets go to the mall first" I say and Jasmine nods. Its been a while since I've been there (as in I haven't gone shopping since last friday)
"Hey babe" my 'boyfriend' Zach called before I could start driving. I didn't even ask him out, nor did he. He just started saying we are dating.
"Oh shit" I mumble.
"How are you Zach" Jasmine asked. Damn you Jasmine. Why do you have to be so Damn nice to everyone?
"I'm good" Zach says as he jumps into the back seat of my car. What. The. Actual. Fuck.
"Get out" I say calmly.
"Awe why"
"Who said you could come in" I snapped
"Alright chill. I'll see you tomorrow" he says, jumping back out. That douche thinks he can do whatever he wants because he next in line to be the next football captain. I know, in most stories the cheer captain and the football captain are like meant to be together but, no. This is my story not another cliché love story.
"You should really break up with him" Jasmine said.
"I've tryed but he just keeps coming back like I said nothing"
"Then it's probably a pride thing or something" Jasmine suggests.
"That or he's mental" I say and we both laugh as we pull into the mall parking lot.

Alright this is my new book I'm going to be working on it for a while instead of my other one but I'll go back to it once I got 1000 views on it. Sorry it was short today. Bye for now.