UNEDITED

vicster: kells

vicster: please talk to me

vicster: i regret saying it fuck

vicster: let's pretend nothing happened

vicster: i miss you

Read 5:37 PM

It had been 3 days since Vic accidentally confessed to Kellin and sent those texts. The girly boy didn't say anything back and ended the facetime call immediately. The lack of response from Kellin frightened Vic, he already had a great friendship with Kellin and he might of just ruined it. The brunette was devastated and didn't know what to do. All he did was lay on his bed, waiting patiently for Kellin to reply to his texts, but he never did. Although he was sad about him not responding, he was also pissed. He just left Vic hanging and rejected. He desperately wanted Kellin to answer but at the same time wanted Kellin to leave him alone. The brown eyed boy did not know what he wanted and his feelings were all over the place. That was until his phone began vibrating, the screen showing someone calling, the person being non other than the boy with blue eyes. Vic's eyes picked up on the caller ID and quickly answered the call. It was the first Kellin called him, other times it was either texting or face-timing.

"Look Vic, I'm so sorry for just hanging up on you like that" Kellin said apologetically.

Vic didn't respond.

"Vic?"

"Do you know how hurt I was?"

"I'm sorr-"

"No." Vic snapped.

Kellin didn't say anything, letting Vic continue.

"It broke me knowing you just left me like that. With no answer or reponse. You could of said something, anything, but you didn't. Being shot down hurts a lot, especially from saying something like having feelings for you."

"I'm really sorry Vic, it's just that I didn't know what to say."

"Well you could of said no if you didn't like me back instead of ending the call with no-"

"That's why I'm calling to tell you that I like you too."

Vic felt the wind get knocked out from his lungs. His eyes widened.

"You... you like me?" He asked cautiously.

Kellin giggled, the sound being music to Vic's ears.

"Of course I do you dork."

Vic couldn't believe it. The guy he's been crushing on for the longest time liked him back.

"Vic?"

"Yeah" he breathed.

"What does this mean?" Kellin asked softly.

Vic was quiet for a moment.

"It means that you're now my boyfriend."

Vic grinned at the sound of it, boyfriend.

"Wow, what a proper way to ask" Kellin said jokingly with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, let me try again. Kellin Quinn Bostwick, would you be oh so kind as to let me court my princess?" Vic asked dramatically in a posh accent. He always had a flair for the dramatics after all.

Kellin giggled again at his antics but played along with it, "Yes of course my prince charming, but I'm no princess love, I'm a queen."

"Oh really now?" Vic teased.

"Yes really, and the first thing I order you to do is take me on a date."

Kellin tried to keep in his laughs but couldn't help it. While Kellin snickered on the line, Vic smiled.

"Well, Queen, where do you suggest we go?"

Kellin pretended to think, "Hmmm."

"There's this diner down the road from my place, would you like to go there my queen?" Vic said, keeping up the act.

"That sounds cool! How about this saturday? You could drive to my place." Kellin said normally.

"Yeah, sure. Be ready at 6 and dress cute- oh wait, you already do" Vic joked.

"Oh stop it you" Kellin said bashfully.

"Well, It's getting late, I'm going go bed so night Kells." Vic yawned as he made himself comfortable on the bed.

"Okay, night baby."

Vic chuckled. "Baby? I like the sound of that. Call me that from now on, it's hot."

"Oh shut up, go to sleep."

"Night."

They ended the call from there, both smiling to themselves.

「 yes this chapter is full of dialogue and is short, i'm aware. it's 1 AM right now and i got bored so i decided to post a new chapter. i'm sorry if this book is moving too fast, i really just want to end it. NOT IN A BAD WAY I REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK but i just want to finish it. so yeah sorry if it's not how you imagined the pace to be. well i gotta go read more fanfics so toodles noodles

- xoxo ur fav tony stan 」