Ep.1 - New World

~Things to Know~
Y/N: Your Name
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color
F/C: Favorite Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Food
F/D: Favorite Drink
-----------------------
~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau and I had decided on creating a new YouTube series, so we came up with the idea of calling it 'Minecraft Diaries'. After weeks of coming up with a storyline and characters, we were finally ready to start recording our new YouTube series. We logged into Minecraft, created a new world, turned on our face cams, and started recording.

Aphmau started to do her lovely intro that I enjoy so much. "Hey guys, my name is Aphmau." She said as she made her Minecraft face towards mine.

I had my Minecraft character's POV on third person so that the camera was facing towards my Minecraft character. "Hello everyone, I'm Y/N." I said while waving to my face cam.

"And welcome to Minecraft Diaries Season 1." Aphmau and I said in sync together, laughing a little bit.

"That's right, a lot of you guys have been waiting for this to come out and some of you don't even know what it is. For those of you who don't, Y/N and I have right here in our hands... our diaries..." Aphmau opened her diary and show her Minecraft Diaries Origins entries. "...which goes over all the episodes in terms of days and what Y/N and I did." Aphmau started.

I continued Aphmau's explanation of what we did in our Origins series. "We did a ton of crazy stuff. Aphmau and I had our own families, we raised a village, we've gotten a Pegasus and a unicorn. It was crazy... we even became the avatars at some point.. but like all good adventures, they come to an end. However, a new one is beginning right here, right now and there's going to be a ton crazy stuff." I said.

"There's brand new mods, there's some interactive storyline going on... literally the whole shebang." Aphmau closed her diary and puts it on the shelf. "Put this diary away right here. (Y/N) and I are going to begin a new one right here, and it's going to be fantastic. We look forward to you guys joining us on this adventure." She said.

"So without further ado... ladies and gentlemen, we give to you..." Aphmau and I turned around and went into 3rd Person. "Minecraft Diaries Season 1. Enjoy." We said in sync as the screen fades to black and the scene changes.

~3rd POV~

Two guards are seen talking to each other about something. They were both wearing helms, so you can't tell if they're male or female.

"What are we going to do? Since our last lord passed away, the people have been going crazy... not to mention we're running low on local resources.We have no connection to the other villages." Guard #1 said with a worried tone in their voice. By the sound of their voice, they were a male.

"Zenix, do not worry. I have a plan." Guard #2 said, their voice also revealing that they're male as well.

Guard #2, whose name was apparently Zenix, hears some rustling coming from a few feet away. "Wait, did you hear that?" He asked.

The camera zoomed out a bit to show mysterious masked man hiding behind a tree watching the Zenix and the other guard before walking away.

The screen goes black and reappears to show (Y/N) and Aphmau, who have now started their journey.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Day one, and now it is time to... of course, find some shelter before the night falls. As you can see, the day has just begun, so (Y/N) and I have got plenty of time. There's a lot of trees around here, so we should be good in terms of getting like a crafting bench and all that kind of stuff." Aphmau said as she looked around at her surroundings.