Ep.5 - The Docks and Dolphin

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau and I were in 3rd Person Point of View as we looked at our facecams and waved hello to our viewers as we got ready to do our intros.

"Hey guys, Aphmau and (Y/N) here, and welcome to Minecraft Diaries. We have Thorgi and Hachi here with us. And as you can see, they're on the beds." Aphmau said as she switches to 1st Person POV.

I also switched to 1st Person POV. "That is not a good thing Thorgi and Hachi, you're not supposed to be on the bed right now. Okay, you're adorable... you two can stay on the beds. Um, anyway, Aphmau and I have quite a bit of stuff to do today as we do every day. I mean, what else do we do aside from trying to take over the world? I digress though... we're going to go ahead and... In the last episode, Aphmau said we were going to go and try to find a place for our house to be, because as you all know this is just like our temporary house." I said.

"Yeah, I did say that in the last episode. It just gets very uncomfortable here for some reason..." Aphmau glanced at Emmalyn. "But it's our temporary house where we're doing a little bit of our gathering." She grabs the baked potatoes out of the furnace and gave six baked potatoes while she kept seven. "We have a lot of baked potatoes, because baked potatoes are kind of like the best thing that you could eat ever." But (Y/N) and I have got some wood, we've got some basic materials... so we can go and try to pick like one of these mountains that we could have our place. You know we can pick a mountain where we could have our place, or we could pick a little abode down at the bottom... you know where the ghetto is, where the guards don't apparently go because they don't care. Um, but (Y/N) or I should be able to fix that later." Aphmau said as she told Thorgi to follow her while I told Hachi to follow me.

"Yep. We're gonna have guards all over this town by the time our reign. Come on, Thorgi and Hachi, let's go." Aphmau  and I walked out of our house and closed the door. "So let's go around the town and see what's changed." I spotted Zenix standing behind a house next to a wheat farm. "I know we've got Zenix who's been moving around quite a bit, so let's see what he's got to say." I said as Aphmau and I walked up to Zenix.

Zenix turned to look at Aphmau and I. "Just keeping an eye on Paul, he's new in town and although I'd like to think he's nice folk... I just don't trust anyone, ya know? Kind of how I was raised." He said as he pointed at the guy that he was keeping a close eye on.

Aphmau and I nodded our heads as we understood why Zenix would be keeping a close eye on Paul.  You'll never know a person that you just met, and you wouldn't know if you could trust the stranger or not until you get to know them. "We can understand that. We actually can understand that." We said in sync.

Zenix was glad to hear that we understood that it isn't easy to trust people that you just met, even if the person is really nice to you. "Thanks. By the way, what did you find the other day?" He said, a bit curious about what we had found in the old Lord's house.

Aphmau and I told Zenix everything about what we had found in the Lord's house the other day.

"The old Lord's Journal...? Pages were ripped out...? Then you fainted...? Hm, I'll investigate the area on my next patrol. Thanks for the information, Lady (Y/N) and Lady Aphmau." Zenix said.

"Oh you're welcome. You're welcome, Aphmau and I are glad to help." Aphmau and I went to check on the progress of our strawberry patches and rice. "Ooh look, our strawberries and rice are coming along nicely." I collected the strawberries, turned them into seeds and planted them so that we can grow some more strawberries. "Let's get some more strawberries here- Thorgi no! Thorgi, why?" Thorgi had walked right into the strawberry patch while also dropping a fish for us. "Don't walk into the strawberry patches, Thorgi and Hachi. They mean a lot to me and Aphmau, because Garroth gave them to us. I don't know why you would do that." Aphmau and I turned to face the other wheat farm and we saw a guy dancing. "Paul, what are you up to?" I asked.