Just friends?¿

It was the next day of school. I took a shower and got ready(outfit ubove) i arrived at school and met these 3 girls named Samantha, Berra and Britny they were so sweet so i decided to sit with them;!:)

Jacob's P.O.V

So yesterday i met this girl called Emilija and she seamed to sweet and on the other hand she was really hot and i just had to get her...:) I saw her walk in the school today and she sat with 3 girls^^^:) I thourght i would just go talk to her and mabey get her number:):)

Emiloja's P.O.V

So... The guy i met yesterday called Jacob was so fricking cute like i just had to have him i really needed his number!! "I thourght to my self"

As we were sitting by this table at the cafateria in school getting to know each other better:) i look in one direction and she him Jacob coming our way!! He came with 1 of his other friend and sat in the seat to the right of were i was sitting and told me alittle about his friend Joey and he started:

Jacob:"Hey Cutie" (with a really cute tone)
Emiloja:"Hey Jacob" ( i say alittle shy)
Jacob:"So what u doing today after school" (he asked)( lets skip this to lunch):):)
Emilija:"Nothing tbh(to be honest)
Jacob:"Well do u want to just come round mine" ( he asked nervously)
Emilija:"Sure why not" ( i said)
Jacob:"Oh and can i get ur number" ( he asked)
Emilija:"Yh sure its 073********" ( i told him)
Jacob:"K see u at 5 p.m then! Bye beautiful" ( he said making me blush after the last bit)
Emilija:"K bye" ( i said and they walked of)

Skip to the end of the day!!

Emilijas P.O.V

So i got home eat a gronola bar( trying to stay healthy!! Hahaha)
Then i looked at my phone and it was 4:55 p.m so Jacob is gonna be hear soon!!!

------------------------------------------------------

>>Thank you guys so much for reading comment if i should carry on:):)
>>I wont be uploading really quick cause it takes me time to write it then ceack it the also upload pictures and last but not least upload it to u lovely people:):)
>>Love you lots guys:):)