Camping (part #1)

A/N:

Yes..Double update. Just a quick note guys.

I want your reviews on this book,my awesome people :) please tell me what do you think about it??

I'll go now before someone drags me out of this chapter, just a teaser, things will get excited now (;

Enjoy.. !!
Happy reading xxx

******************************

Tashi Pov :

One day. Just one day.

Now just one more day is left after we leave for the trip. Ugh I can't sleep.

Everytime when I am about to go somewhere,I feel super hyper, feel butterflies on my tummy and even I think of several things that I will going to do. I feel terribly excited .

"Stop moving." Jason murmurs behinds me,tightening his hold on me making me freeze.

He is changed. I have noticed changes in him. He used to casually wrap his arm around me and there used to be distance between us. Now, he has started to tighten his arm around my waist pushing me flush against his chest. And much to my liking his replies are becoming generous now without any snarky replies.

I should had stopped it a long time ago but I'm selfish . I just can't do it when he is the reason of my peaceful sleep. I sigh before turning around facing him.

No matter what people say about him ,he had never done anything with me. We sleep together and not once he had tried to take advantage of it when I am unconscious.

My eyes roam around his face. From his forehead which has frown lines, his eyebrows which are perfectly made,his high cheekbones , his mouth so full which is slightly open to his jawline. My fingers itch to trace every single inches of his face.

You can forget about reality,you can pretend to hide everything from yourself in noise but in the night when there is nothing but silence your own thoughts,your reality screams in your ear making you remember that you can't pretend everytime. And looking to Jason,I realize he is my reality.

I feel safe around him. I feel calm,he can stop those voices inside my head when he is around me. When I look in his eyes,I forget about everything . He has this power that can stop my screaming thoughts. He is breaking those walls around my heart which I had built so that no one can come in. And now he is barging in,making me use to his presence. I am scared that once when he is gone,these voices will come back again and make me miserable again.

Without me knowing,my fingers move to his face. I can stop them but I don't care at this moment. I am so wrapped around my own thoughts to hold back.

My fingers trace his forehead, his cheeks ,his nose. I stop them when they were about to touch his lips. At that moment,his eyes flew open and i suck in deep breath when I look at them.

His eyes are so inhumanly grey which are shining with strange emotions in them .

"Done praising the God's master piece? " He says with a small smile in his face.

Few seconds pass before his words register in my brain. I shut my eyes in embarrassment as heat crawls over my neck to my ears and cheeks. Busted.

I get caught while oggling at him. Ah. Can it go any worse? To answer this thought, Jason's chest vibrates with chuckles. Now he will going to make fun of me.

He clears his throat before saying,
"Why are you not sleeping?"

I open my eyes and look at him. His face is now serious. I sent a silent prayer up to thank the Lord for saving me from this embarrassment.