he pulled me up

"Hey, uh we gotta go" We all turned around and started walking towards the car. Claire started talking to someone one the phone. No one was really listening to what they talked about but the next thing is what caught my attention to her though. 

She made a really weird sound and sighed questionably. "What do you mean use the raptors?"

"Son of a bitch" "Fucking Bastard" Owen and I said simultaneously. I heard Zach mumble something along the lines of 'clearly siblings' or something else, but in that moment? I couldn't care less. They were gonna use my babes. 

I've grown up with these animals and Hoskins is just gonna use them for a suicide mission? So not gonna let that happen then. 

"you shouldn't say bitch" fucking kids. We all now Brady's aren't really showing off material in that way but still, corrections? nope. 

"I take the kids, take 'em somewhere safe" We all turned around to see the gate almost splashing open by the mass of people wanting to get through it. Ridiculous if you ask me. As if getting out of there gets you to of the danger, the dinosaurs will just follow you out of there. 

(Fun fact: this is something I never understood)

I felt Owen's hand on my waist pushing me back to the car. We all started with walking back slowly and scared and turned around fully and ran to get to the car. Just in that moment my clumsiness wanted to come back up again. I fell over a left over bag laying on the floor. My injured leg starting to hurt again. Damn leg, always starting to fail in the worst moments. 

"fucking hell" I mumbled to myself and got back up. Only problem, the crowd from inside was already getting out since they already broke the doors open. 

I just got back up starting to run to the car again, only to see, everyone else already being inside of the car. I ran in front, leading the running and hysterical crowd. "Go! Go!" I screamed, pushing my arm and hand in a quick motion for them to start the car. 

I saw Owen sigh and start the car slowly, he ran the engine up and the car was going back. I saw Zach getting nervous, his eyebrows furrowing and him nervously fiddling around with his hands. 

I pushed everything inside of me, every single muscle, every single bone to the edge, trying to run faster than anyone else in there. Not minding the wound on my leg starting to bleed again and me being able to feel it pounding.

I ran and ran, the car being right infront of me. I didn't dare look behind me, it would surely only slow me down. 

So I ran, I thought of anything scary that I would run from. Giant spiders, scary clowns, well clowns in general. It made me run faster.

I was now on the side of the car at the front door, running even faster to get to the back. Zach opened the door behind me and stretched his arm out. Wonder the door didn't fly away from the pressure adding to it. "Grab it!" He screamed at me, barely hearable over the screams of the scared people. "Cmon, Grace, just grab it!" He screamed even louder. 

But I was scared, scared I would slip in his hand, scared he would let go. Scared of holding on to someone else other than myself. He still had his arm stretched out, his eyes watching me carefully to be ready. 

So I did.

I reached out to him and jumped. He grabbed my hand and let his other hand wander around my elbow. He pulled me in, me falling on top of his legs halfways, my own legs still swaying around outside of the car. I gripped onto him like a dear life. He was holding me up. He was holding me up, grabbing me strongly not to let me fall outside again.