Chapter Nine

Alright m8s. So, I clearly write these chapters in a pattern so I won't miss out on any of the ships, right? So I'll just tell you the order because every different ship is a different story, but the worlds are connected. So, that means that If you only read Nashi and Storm's chapters (for example), you can read those only and still understand it without actually reading the other ships. Although, I do recommend reading all of it (lol haha...)

Order: Nashi x Storm; Igneel x Gale; Rosemary x Ryuuji; Sylvia x Reiki; Nova x Rin

Another note: This story progresses through the course of around 2 or 3 weeks lol

what if rosemary is bisexual lmao (stop it violet, you're going to make this hard for yourself) but like what if (--NO!) she had (--STOP IT BEFORE YOU REGRET IT) she has a crush (--SHUT UP VIOLET) ON NASHI (NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE) IM PUTTING IT IN.

~Rosemary's POV~

I walked down the hall, feeling something that I only get every once in a while: confidence. I smiled, breathed, walked, and spoke with confidence today. I usually am not as confident as I am today, but there's just something about "today" that just names me feel confident. Maybe it's a lucky day for me. 

I continued to walk down the hall and entered the homeroom. I sat down quietly and was greeted by a salmon-haired girl with a bright and cheerful smile. "Rose! What's up?"

"Not a lot," I beamed back. Nashi sat down at the desk beside me. She is beautiful, I thought to myself. I've always had a crush on Nashi. Probably for the longest time. She doesn't know it though, but she won't feel the same way. She clearly has feelings for Storm and there's no point in trying if Storm feels the same way. Being beside her is all that matters, right?

The bell rung and we both were seated. Mirajane-sensei began her lesson on Magic Theory, which wasn't necessarily my favourite subject.

"Huh?" Nashi leaned in closer to my face. I felt my heart pounding a little harder and I know my face must've been brushed with a bright red. "Are you catching a cold?"

"Wh-What? What are you saying? Of course not!" I say quickly and gently push her back so she doesn't get the wrong idea. "I-I just--it's just--"

"Rosemary Fernandez," Mirajane-sensei called out. I quickly sat up straight and forward so I wouldn't disappoint her. 

"Y-Yes?!" I said a little too loudly and nervously, earning a few laughs from the other students. I blushed out of embarrassment, making me look at if someone airbrushed a light shade of pink on my face. 

"Someone is waiting for you outside." She said and quickly turned around to continue writing something on the board. 

I turned my head towards the door of the classroom and saw Ryuuji. Was he going to do something to me? Is he plotting to kill me? Maybe he is going to kill me? Or maybe something worse? What's worse than death? Torture? A slow, painful, bloody--

"Rosemary," I snapped out of my thought and turned my head back to Mirajane-sensei. My heart was pounding, my face was colourless, as if all my blood had been drained out and cold sweat was dripping down my chin. "Now,"

I nodded and slowly got up to walk towards the door. No, this is not going to ruin my confident mood. I took a deep breath, recieving confused looks from the students in the class, but I ignored them. I walked confidently towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. I was going to turn it, but something was stopping me. I was trembling. Why? Is he really that scary? He has a nice little sister! I have heavenly body magic! What is there to be afraid of? I know a dark aura was leaking out of me because when I turned to looks at the students, they all looked terrified. I took another deep breath and smirked, noticing all the confused and even more scared looks. I turned the doorknob and left the classroom.

~Ryuuji's POV~

Rosemary closed the door behind her. She was dripping of sweat and her face was flushed, but she has a certain kind of look on her face which made her seem relaxed. "was there something you wanted?" She asked in a controlling voice.

I wanted to tell her something right away, but I instead took this time to examine her. She dresses up nicely and is very neat. The red ribbon around her white-collared shirt makes her hair look brighter, but it's a shame it isn't blue because it would've brought out her bright, curious eyes. She was pretty thin, but not so much. She has a bigger chest than I initially thought but her body wasn't so curvy, making her legs and torso look even thinner than they actually are.

"Ryuuji!" Rosemary called out and brought me back down to reality. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh yeah," I said in a monotone voice. "G-Gale told me..." My voice trailed off. My idiot little sister wanted me to apologize properly to her. It was the right thing to do, but it really hurt my pride. 

"Gale told you to...?" She started to look a little annoyed. Maybe I should hit her. Wait--no. That'll hurt my pride even more.

"AH! GALE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I said out of frustration. I have a pretty short temper, so I'm sure Gale must've seen this coming. "Fine!" I turned to face Rosemary and took a step closer, but she a step back and kept backing up until her back was at the wall. She looked up in a brave face, clearly trying to hide the fact that she was nervous. I jabbed a finger at her collarbone (because I'd get punched if it was her chest lol) and said, "She told me to apologize to you, but I really don't see a reason why I need to."

I managed to hold in my anger and frustration enough so that she wouldn't run away. Rosemary looked up and stared at me. ""no reason to,'" She repeated. "Fine, then. Just apologize when you find out what is it you're apologizing for!" She said and pushed me back with enough force so that I only took a step back. She turned around agitated and stomped back into the classroom and slammed the door behind her.

"That went better than expected."