Chapter 2

Next chapter for you. Hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Enjoy (sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

Lycan POV

I hear the ring of my cell phone. Damn it. I roll over searching on the bed side table for it without having to open my eyes from sleep that is calling my name.

I locate it and answer with a growl, "this better be good."

"We found a rogue," Lucas my brother and Beta says.

"So?" that was nothing unusual. We normally just beat them up a bit and tell them to get on their way.

"This one's a girl. Can't be older than fifteen. She's tiny," he sounds sad, "she's sleeping now. She was fighting Hunters when we arrived. She cut with a silver blade," he explains.

"Did she say where she was from?"

"No she passed out and I carried her to the house. Now I'm waiting for her to wake up,"

"Alright I'm on my way," I'm about to hang up but quickly say, "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Right see ya Lycan,"

__________________

After having driven for three hours it was nice to stretch my legs. I close the door of my Jeep lightly and opene the door of the pack house. Some kind of arguement  is happening.

"Does it hurt?" the voice is beautiful and taunting. The smell that engulfs me is enough to make me want to run to the source. I don't bother listening in to the rest of the conversation, I drop my bag loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

I feel everyone in the kitchen tense. I walk heavily past the stairs and into the kitchen. My wolf is howling in my head singing jingle bells version of just the word mate.

She is tiny a full foot shorter than me. She barely reaches 5'4. Her long light blond hair reaches past her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, but lack life. They are as dull as a rock. I can hear her heartbeat fast and I know mine is too.

She looks like she's struggling with something. I have never met her before. She is wearing one of my shirts that fall just above her knees.

"What is all this nonsense about?" I stare at Chris who has a bloody nose.

Everyone in the room stands and says "Alpha Lycan," then sits. Everyone except my little mate.

"She started it," Chris points at my mate. I have waited a very long time for a mate.

"Who is she?"

"Auralei," her voice is like music to my ears. I honestly just want to drown in it.

"Well Auralei care to tell me why you assualted one of my pack members?" she seems un-bothered by my harsh tone, I have to keep it harsh. I am an Alpha.

"Well Alpha Lycan, you should train your pets," she smirks at me, "that ones not very friendly."

I see Matt one of my brothers holding back a laugh, he's biting his lips so hard and he has tears threatening to spill. That is why Lucas, his twin brother, is Beta and not him. Chris looks pissed.

"My office now Auralei and Lucas," I let Lucas take the lead, I wait for Auralei to move. She doesn't.

"What are you waiting for?"

She bites her plump lips, "I don't have to listen to you."

"You're under my roof," I say almost growling, "you'll do as I say."