15.

SATURDAY 12:56AM

Christoffer, where are you?

The girls left without me.

I wanna leave but I got no money for a cab.

SATURDAY 1:10AM

Christoffer please reply.

Christoffer Schistad: shit

Christoffer Schistad: where are you?

Outside.

Christoffer Schistad: ok i'm coming

Christoffer Schistad: i'll take you home ok?

Yes, thank you.

SATURDAY 1:17AM

Christoffer Schistad: i cant see you, where r u?

Had to cross the street.

A guy was trying to make a move on me.

Christoffer Schistad: shit okay i'll be there in a sec

[Christoffer's POV]

I quickly crossed the street and saw Eva hugging herself while leaning on one of the cars. I walked up to her and greeted with a low soft 'Hey'. Eva looked at me a little bit surprised and honestly even myself was surprised at how soft it sounded. I took my jacket off an gave it to her, she didn't even bother on refusing, she took it and put it on. She was freezing cold.

"Thank you so much" she said before we started walking in the direction I left my car earlier when I arrived at the party. "This wasn't supposed to happen" she blurts out, I looked at her and finally saw how beautiful she looked. Her cheeks were slightly rosed, her hair was down and a bit wet from the humidity there was outside. My jacket was big on her but she looked really cute in it. I quickly came back to our conversation and asked "what wasn't supposed to happen?" a little bit of confusion in my voice. "You driving me home" she replied putting her hands over her face, my jacket sleeves were too long in her arms that they covered her hands. She looked even more cute.

"It's no problem" I said while remembering how I was about to have sex with a pretty blonde girl when I first received Eva's texts. The blonde girl convinced me not to look at them and keep what we were doing but when she texted again I remembered Eva and suddenly nothing else was more important than her. Those texts could be from anyone, but also from Eva so I killed the mood to look at those texts. They were from Eva, and she needed me. 

"But we were supposed to leave together, take a cab and sleep over at one of our houses" she said clearly disppointed "and you were supposed to have fun and not give me a ride home at 1AM because of my stupid friends" she continued. I couldn't help but admire her facial features as she talked. "Hey Eva" I stopped making her stop next to me and look at her "its fine really, you don't need to feel bad okay? I'm sure your friends didn't leave you on purpose" I told her while I put my hand on her cheek making sure she kept looking at me as I was talking to her. Soon I realized what I was doing and quickly but carefully took my hand off of her cheek. She felt good on my hands, her skin was softer than anything I had ever felt.

We arrived at my car and I opened it, she got in the seat next to the driver. I sat in front of the wheel and asked for her direction. Luckily one of my friends lived close to her neighbourhood so I, more or less, knew how to get there. I turned on the engine and quickly glanced at Eva to make sure she was okay. Her seatbelt was on and she was still hugging herself a little bit. I guessed this time it was because the situation was a mix between awkwardness, embarrassment and discomfort. I smiled at her and she smiled back and started to drive off to her house. I hadn't drank a lot tonight, Eva wasn't the party type and I wanted to be sober to help her if anything happened.

The ride to her house lasted aproximately an hour, we didn't talk much. It was mainly silence, not an uncomfortable silence though, a relaxed, pleasing one, we both felt good in that silence and didn't want to break it unless I was abut to miss a turn and Eva would let out a "Right, right, right!" and I would turn right or "Left, left , left!" and I would turn left. But apart from that, the ride was calm and enjoyable.

Once we got to her house I parked the car in front of her door and she slowly got out. "Thank you so much Christoffer" she said. My name coming from her mouth was music to my ears. I smiled and nodded and she smiled too. She closed the car door and I realized she was wearing my jacket still but I didn't want to make her take it off, she looked good in it so I watched her get inside her house safely and drove back to my house. I had enough party for the night.

Once I got home I tossed my car keys to the entrance cupboard and directly walked upstairs to my bedroom. I changed into comfortable grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt and lay in bed. I stared at the ceiling again, I received a text so I took my phone and took a look at it.

Eva Kviig Mohn: Thank you again for the ride. Seriously.

your welcome, glad i could be there to help

Eva Kviig Mohn: I'm going to sleep now but thank you.

Eva Kviig Mohn: You're amazing.

aw cute

goodnight Eva Mohn

Eva Kviig Mohn: Goodnight Christoffer Schistad.

A/N: well they are cute aren't they???? was this chapter cute???? make sure to vote and comment pls thank you :)) i'll try to update more very soon