They don't know (Brohm)

A/n hello, my first time ever writing Brohm so tell me what you think of it, comment vote all that good stuff. Also authors note at the end if your interested! Enjoy!

-

Both males walk along side by side with a size differents and hands brushing slightly against each other. Ryan looks up at the road and catches a quick glance of the snow that has finally stopped falling.

"It finally stopped snowing"

"Yea, that-that seemed to happen 5 minutes ago, thanks for pointing the obvious" the much taller male teased and the brunette huffs.

"Well im sorry, I didn't know- I wasn't paying attention" Ryan tried to say back but like always, he had nothing to say. Bryce just brushed him off as they kept on walking. Bryce sighs and rubs his hands together, "I think I see the city hall from here...."

Ryan laughs slightly and Bryce looked down at the male, "What's so funny?"

"Some people can't be 6 foot 3" Ryan playfully said and Bryce stops himself from saying some smart comment. "What? Nothing to say anymore?"

"Ryan, I'm so close to throwing snow at your face" Bryce warned and Ryan smiles and slightly pushes Bryce. "Oooh?" Bryce teased as he sees Ryan go down quickly and collect as much snow as he could. "And you call me a kid- oh crap! Hey! What the heck man!" Bryce shields his face from the snow ball that was just thrown at him and Ryan laughs. "You are the kid, Bryce!" Ryan teased and Bryce rolled his eyes. "Right, I'm the kid" Bryce repeated and Ryan nods, "Yes, me being much older then you-"

"Ohm just-just shut your trap"  Bryce said. "Ooooh, how does it feel to be smart mouthed Bryce?~" Ryan asked teasingly and Bryce shrugged, "I mean, it could be worse"

-

"So how's things going?" Ryan asked out of the blue and Bryce looked away with a soft blush covering his face. "It could be better~" Bryce teased and watched Ryan huff out a laugh. "Your impossible sometimes with your attitude"

"Hey, don't hate....appreciate"

Ryan shakes his head and they stop at a cross place.