Chapter Before The Trip

One Day, Kyra gets the great idea that we should go on a road trip. Well, technically I gave her the idea, she though I was being serious when I said it. I might have said let's go on a road trip. I didn't think it would really happen until Kyra showed up at my house telling me to get packed an we where leaving in three hours. That was two hours ago now I am in the very back seat which I claimed as mine, in Kyra's explorer. "Come On, Jack, we don't have all day." Kyra yelled to her boyfriend who was running outside and getting into the car. "I'm here, wait where is Jocelyn?" He says when he gets in the car. He sees me in the back seat then, "Oh great you're here." He says you see me and Jack we have never really gotten along so, yeah. "Yep, can we go get Jocelyn now." I ask Kyra. "Yes, I was pulling out of the drive way while you and Jack say, hello to each other, we are almost there." She says as she turns on to Lyn's road. When we get there Jocelyn is walking out of the door and head to the car she get into the seat in front of me. "What's up, Lyn." I say. "Muffin what about you, Ally." She replies. "Finally someone will be civil." I say to her and she laughs, knowing that me and Jack never gotten along and never will.

That was probably the last normal moment on our trip. And we haven't even left town.