HAPPY (late) Christmas And Happy (late) New Year part two

New Year Eve

lucy pov

''okay natsu your turn'' mira said with sparkle in her eyes natsu only nodded and walked up up to me i saw a little blush on his face ''here'' he said i grab the small box and open it. ''no way you got this for me'' i asked ''yeah i saw you looking at it when we came back from our last mission'' natsu said ''thanks natsu'' i said what did he get you lu-chan'' levy-chan asked i got the chain and showed it to her ''wow pretty'' levy-chan said. it was chain with fairy tail written across it and the emblem in the middle of fairy tail. ''okay lucy your turn'' erza said i grab my gift which was just an envelope ''here'' i said natsu just grab it and open it. ''is this free food all you can eat'' natsu asked ''you did not read it all i saw natsu eyes widen ''for a WHOLE MONTH" natsu said (a/n i don't know i am just make stuff up now)''yup'' i said '' thank luce'' natsu said .

''okay wendy ,your turn'' mira said ''okay h-here-e''wendy said while giving him his gift ''for me'' romeo said ''yeah i don't know what you like so i hope you like it'' wendy said romeo open his present ''you got this for me ?'' romeo said surprised ''yup'' wendy said it was figuren of natsu but that all ran out didn't and wendy got a carla plush wendy look so happy but carla didn't ''i need to use the bathroom'' i said ''okay lisanna you turn'' mira said, i walked out of that room i looked at the clock litte look like the new year is coming, wow a whole year in the guild it feels like yesterday that i join. i wonder if my dad is taking a break probably not since he want money more than ever.

erza pov

''erza your turn'' mirajane said ''alright here you go jellal'' i said ''thanks erza'' jellal said i nodded

''i-it cake-e?" jellal said ''yep'' i said everyone gasp i wonder why...''a-alright then jellal you go'' mira said ''here you go erza'' jellal said as he hand me my present ''HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE" i yelled as i made my sword appear and pointed to jellal on what he was holding jellal looked down and sigh ''i knew it was too good to be true'' jellal said and hand over the cake while i open the gift he gave ''wow its a cake plush'' i said with sprinkle in my eyes ''thank jellal

''juvia it your turn'' mira said ''juvia is already doing juvia gift'' juvia said ''and that would be'' i said ''ignore gray-sama because juvia thinks gray-sama wanted that'' juvia said looking down i hit gray head ''oooww'' gray said ''you dumbass apologize '' i said ''juvia i sorry but i realized that i want you to be around me oh also here'' gray said and past her a present ''wow juvia loves you gray-sama thank you thank you thank you'' juvia said , it was an ice locked heart....how cute.

levy pov

''okay levy your turn'' mira said ''okay h-here-e'' i said grunt while giving him his gift ''for me'' gajeel asked ''yes you big lug'' i said gajeel open his present,  gajeel looked at it with widen eyes ''you found it'' gajeel said  said ''thank shrimp'' gajeel added ''you welcome'' i said ''gajeel your turn'' lisanna said gajeel nodded ''here shrimp'' gajeel said i grab it from him ''gajeel this is..... my favorite book'' i said as i look at beauty and the beast i hear that it was all sold and not even the library had any ''tthhaaannkk yyoouu~'' i said and hugged him.

''okay carla you're up'' mira said carla only nodded carla stood up and walked over to happy ''here you go'' carla said and gave happy a kiss.................on the cheek that when happy blushed hard ''happy~ your turn'' mira taunted ''iii.....uummm..here'' happy stutter and gave carla her present. carla open the box it was nice tea cup ''happy'' carla said ''since you like tea i thought you should have your own cup'' happy said ''thank'' carla said and hugged him and happy hugged back.

nobody pov

''finally done with elfman and evergreen now every got to do secret santa '' mira said ''not every what about you'' lucy said ''well....umm i don't have a partner'' mira said ''who did mira not assign'' levy asked ''oohh i know'' lisanna said ''i never hear laxus name'' lisanna added ''he not here'' mira said ''who said i am not here'' laxus said ''here mira'' laxus said mira grab the present and open it ''is this a star'' mira asked ''yeah i hear you don't have one so i decided to buy it for you'' laxus said ''thank'' mira said  ''hey the new year is about to happen'' warren said in everybody's head. ''let count down'' max said ''YEAH" everyone said 

"10..."

"9..."

"8..."

"7..."

"6..."

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone said that when natsu, gajeel, romeo, laxus, bixlow, gray, happy, jellal, and alzack kiss lucy, levy, wendy, mira, lisanna, juvia, carla, erza, and bisca they all kiss and some other to.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/n

happy late christmas and new year guys i hope you had a great year

mmmmkkkaayyyy~

bbbbyyyyyyyeeeee~