Again

Is school really that important? I question as I drive up to the campus. I've been in college for not too long and I'm already tired of it.

I went through my classes for today, I almost fell asleep in class but woke right up when I realized how much money that just cost me. I pulled myself into my car and just as I went to start the car there was a tap on the window.

Oh god, Jasper. I rolled down the window, "What the hell do you think you're doing talking to me?" I spat at him.

He cockily raised and eyebrow, "Well missy, I figured since our last date went so bad you'd want another shot," he smiled.

"Freakshow," I muttered as I started the car. He reached in and yanked my key out of the ignition. "Get your filthy hands out of my car and away from me!" I yelled at him.

He pulled his hand out of my car with the keys still in his hand, "Now what're you gonna do? Mr. Superman isn't here to fly in and save you. I think we should continue where we last off," he smiled sickly as he leaned into my car.

"No! No, get your nasty self aw-" he cut me off as he put his hand over my mouth and started to open my door.

He got the door open and pushed me into the passenger seat, "You make and a sound and I'll make you regret it." He sneered. Holy crap, imma get raped and die! It's just like Mean Girls "Don't have sex, you'll all get pregnant and die!"

Where are you?! Holy Mexican food! What was that. Remeber, it's the wolf mind thingy?! Now where are you?

Do I just think it? Um Jasper... kidnapped me. Where he's going I have no freaking idea. We just passed the mall and he was starting to drive faster.

I'll get you, I think I know where he's going. I'll just sit tight. By the time the sick... thing that was driving came to a stop we were at a freaking old cabin in the middle of the woods. Dear Jesus, I'm gonna die!

He held a gun to my head, where the hell did that come from! Breath, time to be a ninja. I spun around and knocked the gun away from me and throat punched him. I picked up the gun and pointed it at him.

He started to move but I just turned off the safety and gave him "the look." He stopped and waited to see what I would do. I kicked him in the head and knocked him out. I ran back to my car and floored it heading back to town.

By the time I made it made it back to town I was shaking and couldn't drive anymore. I pulled into a parking lot and soon enough Cam was there. He got in the passenger seat next to me and told me it'd be alright. He made me switch seats with him and he drove us to his house.

I took a deep breath regaining my composure and walked into his house like I owned it. I went to the kitchen and straight for the ice cream. Oh sweet, ice cold heaven.

I went to his living room and watched The Heat oh how funny this movie is. I love movies. I think I have a problem with watching too many movies.