Chapter 19

*Courtney's POV*
When the meetings over, I notice that Shayne's on his phone. I take this as my opportunity to leave the room without him noticing. Me and Olivia walk back to the Squad's office and start working. Moments after we start working, Noah and Keith return to their desks. Even though we're all working, we still have a nice conversation. When Shayne finally comes back, he joins the conversation, but we don't talk to each other. When it's finally time to leave we all go our separate ways. I walk to my car since it's been here since yesterday and drive off.

It's the same old thing when I get home. Eat some dinner, shower, and watch some T.V. When I became tired, I went to my room and crawled into bed.

The days at work became the same thing. Work on some scripts, film, and most importantly, avoid Shayne.

Then, it became time to leave for The Winter Games. We all arrived to the Smoffice with our suitcases and other things waiting to be instructed. Ian and Anthony then told us who we would be riding in the car with. Thankfully, I got Olivia.

When we all got to the cabin, we were assigned rooms. Once we all had our rooms, we started unpacking. Ian and Anthony then called us to the living room for an announcement.
I: "Alright guys, it's time for us to pick our teams."
A: "If everyone will head to the porch, that's where we'll begin."

Anthony's Team, Snow Fleeks: Mari, Sohinki, Wes, Keith, Olivia, and the producers.

Ian's Team, Blue Balls: Lasercorn, Shayne, me, FLitz, Noah, and Joven.

Great, just great. I'm stuck on a team with Shayne. I don't know what to do. We're gonna have to work together, and I don't think that either one of us can do that at this point.

This is all so confusing.