Flower Boy // Hoseok

Characters:
Hoseok: Flower Boy
Eomma: Mother
Appa: Father
Namjoon: Hoseok's best friend
Grace: Your Best Friend
(Y/n): you
___
Your Pov:
"(Y/n)! Get up! You're going to be late!!" Eomma yelled out from your door.
"Aish! Okay okay!! I'm up!" I groaned while jumping out of bed.
I got up and first checked my phone for any new messages. None of course.
I am an only child so it was really quiet around the house usually.
I threw on my school uniform and put light makeup on. I brushed my hair and teeth then headed downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning Eomma, good morning Appa." I said while grabbing my breakfast. "Ehh, are you wearing makeup (y/n)?! Too much!" Appa said while looking at me in disgust. "Appa, it's fine! All the girls at my school wear makeup!" I said shoving my face with food. "Bye Eomma! Bye Appa!" I said walking out the door. The bus was waiting there at my house, and I hopped on. I sat next to Grace and got comfortable in the seat. "DID YOU SEE THE NEW BTS MV?! OMG TELL ME YOU HAVE!" Grace screamed while shaking the life out of me. "Ah ah yes yes I did!" It was bts's comeback song we all have been waiting for. Blood sweat, and tears. It hit number one on top charts and had over 2 million views in 20 minutes. Bts was a very talented group. We soon got to school and got all our things together. Me and Grace soon got off the bus and walked into the school building. It was loud, crowded, and annoying. I walked to my locker with Grace and when I opened it flowers fell out. "Wha?! Who, who's are these?!" I said shocked while looking around for anyone who could have put them in my locker. There was absolutely no one. I closed my locker and walked to class.
___
Hoseok's Pov:
I saw her open her locker. She found the flowers! Yes! I hope she doesn't hate them! "Hey! Hoseok! What are you doing man?! We gotta get to class!" Namjoon said pulling me with him. "Ah ah okay!" I said trying to break away from his grip. "I was just making sure (y/n) got my gift" I mumbled "who? That girl? Dude. You can do better. She isn't even popular!" Namjoon said ranting about how I need to be with a popular. "Well, I like (y/n). I don't wanna be with a popular." I said whining to Namjoon "just get to class Hoseok." Namjoon said with an angrily annoyed tone. "Fine." I said back with sass.
___
You went to class and school was over in a flash. You stopped by your locker again and when you opened it there was a note. It said,
Meet me at the park 5:30
~unknown
You took the note and walked home. You decided to meet this 'unknown' person at the park. It was 4:30 when you got home. You ran upstairs and and got dressed really fast into a nice short flowing dress and put better makeup on. You went downstairs to tell your parents you are going to the park and will be home around dinner. You walked to the park and by the time you got down there it was 5:20 you were 10 minutes early and was getting impatient. You decided to go sit by an old oak tree and wait for this person. It was now 5:30 and you saw no one. Then, you saw someone walking your way in a nice uniform, orange hair, tall, and handsome as ever. He said hi ever so gently but his voice ran down your spine and gave you goosebumps. You said hello and asked if it was him who sent you the flowers and the note. He nodded.
___
Your Pov:
I, I can't believe it. The one and only! Hoseok! Was, was talking to me! He is my bias in the teen boy band BTS. "Hello." I said softly. "Hello, (y/n). I've been waiting to do this for a long time" he said getting on one knee. "(Y/n), would you make me the happiest man on earth and go out with me?" He said pulling out a rose from his back. "Oh, Hoseok! Of course! I'd love to!" I said grabbing the rose from his hand.
___
You pulled the rose from his hand and lifted his head up. You kissed his lips passionately and helped him up. You hugged him and walked back to your house for dinner. You have been together for 2 years and the love is still strong.
___
Annyeoung! I'm Kayla! This is my first story and I hope you all enjoyed it. I sure did enjoy making it! Please make sure to comment and leave a vote!