Cuddly Jin

Characters:
Boyfriend: Jin
You: (y/n) or dumpling
-
You just woke up and it's a Monday morning, there is still dew droplets on the grass. You picked up your phone to check your notifications and to catch up on what happened over the night.
NEWS ALERT!!!
BEYONCÉ IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS?!
Continue to read on the latest news.
"Wow.. the queen is pregnant?! Crazy.." you said in a groggy tone. You rub your eyes and hop out of bed. "Dumpling.. cuddle with me" Jin whined behind you. "Aish, oppa I have to get ready for class" you said whining back to Jin. "Please. Just for a minute?" Jin said whining like a little puppy. You couldn't resist his puppy like face. You fell for his tricks and said "fine. Only for a minute okay?" "Yay!!" Jin said smiling and pulling you in for a sweet hug. Minutes go by and you are still hugging Jin. An hour goes by and you break the hug and kiss Jin's warm forehead. "I need to get ready for class now oppa." You said getting out of bed heading to the bathroom. "Oh. Fine" Jin said while pouting. Jin got out of bed and headed to the bathroom with you. You guys both brushed your teeth and you got undressed to get in the shower. "(Y/n), could I come in with you?" Jin asked in a very childish tone. "No baby, maybe when I get home." You said ruffling his soft blonde hair. Jin frowned and said okay. You entered the shower and turned it on. Jin waited for you to get out outside of the shower door. "Jin? What are you doing?" You asked in an adult like tone. "I-I'm waiting for you!!" Jin said with excitement. "Baby, I need my privacy. I will hug you when I'm ready okay?" You said in a loving tone to calm Jin down. "Oh fine!" Jin said while getting up and exiting the bathroom. You continued to shower while Jin was patiently waiting for his cuddles from your warm arms. You turned the shower off and dried yourself. You left the bathroom and went to your room to get dressed. Jin followed and sat on the bed. You didn't mind Jin waiting for you so you continued to change. He helped you with your bra strap and clasped it together while you were finding a shirt. "Dumpling?" Jin asked. "Yes hunny?" You answered while still looking for a shirt. "What do you think about having a baby?" Jin asked while pulling you in for a big hug.
----------
Aaaah okay. This is my second story. Hopefully will get more views. Maybe. Welp. Tell me what you like. What I should change. Thanks loves!