Mondo And Ishimaru Go To Justice 🛍

"Bro, why are we here again?"

Mondo looked up at the store with a puzzled expression, and then looked back at Ishimaru, who seemed to be enjoying himself. Ishimaru straightened his back and lifted his head up high.

"We are here to experience the full enjoyment of being one of the "cool kids"!" Ishimaru exclaimed.

"Bro, I'm pretty sure "cool kids" don't shop at this store, let's just go somewhere else-"

"NONSENSE. WE ARE SHOPPING HERE AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE MY MIND, BRO." Ishimaru shouted, some people at the mall stared at him, confused.

Mondo let out a long groan. "Let's just get this over with." Mondo sighed and walked in the store with Ishimaru by his side.

"Hello little girls!- I mean, what..." One of the young ladies said while folding a unicorn shirt.  She stopped folding and looked up at the two.  "Umm... you do realise that this is a store for little girls, right?" She asked them.

Ishimaru let out a laugh, and Mondo looked away, embarrassed.  "This is a store for only the coolest of kids!!" Ishimaru exclaimed, but Mondo pulled him away.

"Bro, just stop talking, okay?" Mondo asked Ishimaru, but Ishimaru stomped over to the makeup section.

Mondo decided to follow Ishimaru, but he was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"HELL YEA I LOOK CUTE AS HELL IS THIS DRESS!" The voice shouted, and Mondo went around the corner... only to find...

Fuyuhiko...?

Mondo just stared at Fuyuhiko, who was trying on some bright pink dress with sparkles, and Peko, who was watching him, nodding her head.

Fuyuhiko was done posing, and saw Mondo staring at him.  Fuyuhiko stumbled over and fell, and then looked up at Mondo.  Peko just stared at Fuyuhiko struggling, and Mondo burst out laughing.

"IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS I'LL GET YOU KILLED.  DO YOU HEAR ME??!" Fuyuhiko shouted at Mondo, and Mondo's laugh finally started to die down.

"Ok, I get it..." He said and walked away from the two.  Mondo finally found Ishimaru at the makeup section, but he couldn't see Ishimaru's face because he was behind a mirror... trying on... some of the makeup...?

"BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Mondo shouted.

Ishimaru slowly turned around.

"Am I beautiful now, bro?" He whispered

Mondo stumbled back a bit, "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?!" He shouted. "THAT MAKEUP IS TRASH, BRO."

All of a sudden, Peko, rushed over, and kicked Mondo in the back. Mondo fell on the ground, and Ishimaru rushed over to him.

"PEKO WHY DID YOU DO THAT??" Ishimaru asked, some of the mascara running down his face.

Peko paused.

"For justice...."