Chapter 8

Maria's pov
I walk into the lunch room and looks at the two of the three important people in my life. Harry looking hella stressed as he reads a book then Draco talking to his friends and I smile. I walk over to Draco and sits next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. I listen to Draco telling a story but soon I fall asleep.

Draco's pov

I'm telling the group a story when Maria sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder, I kiss her head as I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer. I continue to tell the story until Pansy squeals loudly, I look at her no I glare at her "shut up Maria is sleeping and she hates being woken up" I growled at her. She gasped "Dracy poo why are you taking that bitch's side" as I was going to say something I felt Maria move in her sleep, I look down at her to see if she woke up but lucky for them she didn't. "If you say anything bad about her again I will make sure her butler Sebastian hears about it and then you will wish you were never born" I said cooly. She looks at me scared then stomped away and Maria sits up when she far enough  "thank Gawd she's gone, she's so annoying" I look at her surprised "I thought you were asleep" I said "and I once thought our parents loved me" Maria said staring into my eyes, I pout when she said that. Dumbledore clears his throat and everyone looks up at him and wait for him to start speaking " good afternoon everyone I would like to tell you that we are holding the annual Triwizard competition this year and the schools that will be visiting us is Beauxbatons Academy of Magic" girls in knee length blue dresses come in and does spins and twirls as they blow kisses at us boys and touch us. One of the girls touched me and Maria wanted to rip her throat out but I held her close to me. "And the boys at Durmstrang Institute" the boys come in twirling sticks and slamming them on the ground so they make sparks "the goblet of fire will be set down here so if you want to enter your name you can you must be a 5th year or up to enter your name" everyone starts to groan "silence, do I make myself clear?" staring at the older weasels, we all nod then he waves his hand and the food appears and everyone starts eating.

Time skip~

Everyone is heading to bed, I'm currently holding Maria because she actually fell asleep so now I'm carrying her to bed. I walk into her room and lays her on her bed and starts to unbutton her shirt then unzips her skirt and pulls it off then slips one of my tee shirts on her sleeping figure then I undress and lay next to her, i kiss her on the lips "Good night love you Maria" then I fall asleep.