Late&Gilbert?!

I woke up and spun my feet to the side of my bed.i stretched my arms then looked at the clock it was 8:45 and school starts at 9:15! I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair and teath. I grabbed a s'more pop-tart and the keys to my silver Titian then ran out the door then in to my car shoving the keys in and driving off with the pop-tart in my mouth.

--------------le time skip---------------

When I got to school the halls were empty I ran down the hall to my class room then slowly opened the door to my math class. Everyone was looking at me."miss.hawthorn plz take you're seat" my teacher mr.gurus said. I hung my head down and started to walk to my seat where I knew no one would look at me in the process I had to pass Francis's desk. Oh how I hated Francis he always did something perverted to me when I walked by his desk.this time as I walked pass this desk he slapped my ass I blushes slightly at this action but quickly hurried to get seated where I could draw and dream of when my life was the best.

My daydreaming was interupted when my cheek was being caressed in the palm of one of Francis's hands
Making me turn red. He tilted my head up and almost pulled me into a kiss, then Antonio hit him atop of his head. Antonio said that he would have Gilbert make it up to me but I declined leaving Gilbert's jaw open surprised that I had turned down such an offer. After class I felt Gilbert grab my arm making me blush a light shade of pink "w-what are you doing G-gilbert?i managed to stutter out. He pulled me toward him and held me by the waist with one hand and caressed my cheek with the other. "Now what is such a pretty girl like you doing all alone at lunch and in class?" Gilbert asked with a smirk on his face showing he was just being a pervert and had no interest in me. I moved his hands away from me and started to walk to my locker where my friend feliciano and Lovino were waiting for me so we could go to lunch.
During lunch all I could thing about was that Gilbert might like me but there's no way cause his touch was not the least sincere. I've always liked Gilbert since we were kids and I always wanted to be with him. I even told him when they were younger....

-------------flash back!-----------------

Clare sat on the swing being pushed by the person she loved, Gilbert. He smiled and said" hey Clare! When can the awesome me go on?" She stopped and let him on "I'll let you go gilly! Just ask if you need a push". He got on and tried to get the swing to swing but couldn't "ummm..Clare can you help the awesome me?"she said with a small smile. "Sure gilly!" She said and started pushing him not carding that in the process she had touched his but making him blush. "Hey Clare?" Gilbert said while getting off. "Yes gilly?" You smiled while he pulled you into a hug your head snuggling into his chest making you blush. He smiled "Clare when we grow up will you marry me?" He asked. Your looked up at him then hugged him "of course gilly! I love you!"then he kissed your check.

------------end of flashback-----------

TO BE CONTINUED!......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So I wanted to give the people who might actually like this just a little bit to read sorry I've never really updated! ~Katie Kat