taekook puma bog sock

Taehyung sighs as he watches Yoongi and Jimin flirt around

Taehyung sighs as he watches Yoongi and Jimin flirt around. "I wish I could be in love with someone like that."

Jungkook turns and watches his hyung, whom he loves very much. "I think I already am."

Taehyung didn't notice the younger staring at him and he thought through what he just said. Who does Kookie like, or I mean love? Is it Jimin?

In fact, the older had noticed the way Kookie would sometimes act around his hyung. Most of the time he's difficult and downright rude and disrespectful, but sometimes Kookie gives him affection in the littlest of ways. The little things are what matters right? Taehyung thought they both act around each other like that because, one, jimin misses his younger brother deeply and thinks Jungkook and Jihyun are very much alike. Two, Jungkook also thinks of him as an older brother by the way Jimin treats him.

But Taehyung was not happy the younger likes, let alone loves, another person that isn't him in that way. Why can't Kookie like me? Kookie and Taehyung were best friends and very friendly to each other all the time. Is that not enough? Jimin barely even plays with Jungkook like I do, how come he can't like me.

While Taehyung was having the little war in his mind, Jungkook decided to use this as his chance to really look at the older.

Taehyung's hair reminds him of an old teddy bear he used to have as a child. The fluffiness, the deep brown color, almost looking like chocolate. He notices how the older's hair almost reaches to the end of his eyes, and yet you can still see his deep brown eyes.

Taehyung's moles were the cutest things ever and it broke Jungkook's heart when he would look at some professionally taken pictures of Tae and they would get rid of his moles.

Another thing photographers seemed to edit about Taehyung a lot was his skin. Taehyung's skin is beautifully tan and when he sees that they had whitewashed Taehyung he always gets sparks of rage in his chest. Yeah, he knows they whitewash other idols, including himself, but he doesn't care as much as long as it isn't Taehyung.

That's why Jungkook takes the liberty of taking pictures of Taehyung himself. If he were to be honest he has more pictures of Taehyung than he does of himself and he just can't seem to delete them. Jungkook wants to so badly show Taehyung just how beautiful he is but Jungkook always gets too nervous.

Taehyung turns his head to look at the younger only to see the boy was already looking at him with a ghost of a smile on his lips. "Wha! What do you think you're looking at!" Taehyung exclaims in a fake attempt to be intimidating, getting up in his face. Jungkook thought about kissing him as he stared down at Taehyung's lips but decided against it and just played along. "Nothing attractive!" he replies and the only thing he could think of is how that was the biggest lie to ever be said.