Beautiful Cause You Love Me

~Paula's POV~

I'm in my dressing room. Show is over and I got call from my boyfriend Philip.

"But... Wait... Philip... Old? Ugly? Please Philip... Don't... Agh..." One tear rolled down my face and after it tousands others.

"Standing over the basin, I've been washing my face in, jet black mascara racing, down my cheeks till I taste it. Staring at my reflection every slight imperfection, staring back at me naked as the girl can be."

I heard someone inside room. I just got a feeling it's Simon.

"Hey, I just excidently heard your call. Are you okay?"

It was Simon. Wrong place. Wrong time. Typical for him.

I was whole in tears. I didn't knew what to say.

"Yeah... I guess." I finally spoke.

He siped my tears and kissed my cheeks. I felt something in my stomach. It was feeling I never felt before.

"He said I'm ugly... and... and... old." I cried harder.

"And you believed him?" I didn't expect that question, not from Simon.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Oh my poodle..." He hugged me and whisper to my ear "You are most beautiful woman I've ever met and you're definately not old!" Another tousand tears runned down my face. He wiped them away, moved hair from my and finished "And if this means anything to you... I love you."

"Right now the whole world could call me ugly. So what? To you I'm not. You don't love me 'cause I'm beautiful, no, I'm beautiful cause you love me."

"R-Really? You do?" I smiled a little.

"Of course I do."

"I thought you were in love with Terri, so I tried to forget you and now when you hugged me I felt something I never felt with Philip or John or anyone else, I felt safe."

"I was with Terri just to firget that you're with Philip."

"Philip was just... He isn't you... And last few weeks he started...." I cried hard again."

"He started what?" I was silent. "Paula tell me."

"He started beating me." I moved my dress to show him my leg, and I removed little of my make-up from my face.

"I can tell you the deepest and darkestvof my secrets, knowing that you will keep it and it won't change the feelings."

"Bastard!!" I saw how angry he was "He don't deserve my middle name." I laughed. He was able to turn worst situation into funniest.

"Hey what's that funny?" he asked.

"You." He kissed my nose but i had beter idea. I moved my jead up so our lips had met in a kiss. After a few seconds I broke the kiss.

"I love you Si."

"I love you more Pawler."