stop don't read

“A-a-are you sure about this” he whispered, a crook in his neck from the awkward angle it was at. He watched the redhead as he went back and forth between the bed and their living room, making sure they were fully prepared to do this. When josh didn’t answer his question, he asked again, “Is this a good idea… daddy?” Josh’s head shot up, a smirk on his face.
“You finally learned, princess,” he murmurs, before getting up again.
He closed and locked the door, and then the only light in the room was the crimson-colored candles scattered around. Nothing had even happened yet and there was already a knot in his stomach, his hands shaky and mouth dry. they had never done anything like this before- tyler didn’t even know his lover was into things like this, but he was willing to do anything for him… his master, his daddy, his owner. He couldn’t believe he called josh that once, but the words almost caught in his throat. What ever makes his joshy happy, and he’d do anything for him. And he means anything.
He felt josh sit on the bed, and a second later his warm breath was blowing against his bare thighs. Tyler shivered, pressing his forehead against the pillow in front of him. his breath heavy, he shivered in anticipation. josh reached behind him for the “toy”. It was a last minute decision, the older of the two was desperate and they couldn’t find a single adult store open at this time of night. “thank god tour doesn’t start for another week,” tyler whispered. there was suddenly the *pop* of a lid opening and his breath hitched in his throat. josh poured it all over his fingers and lightly touched tyler’s puckered hole, causing tyler to cry out in pleasure and send a chill down his spine. “why are you so sensitive today babe?” josh whispered, ending it in a giggle. tyler sighed, replying “well last night was pretty intense” josh smiled, pressing his cold fingers to his hole once more to hear his boyfriend moan. “josh, p-please, just do it,” he groaned, his face buried in the pillows now he wasn't ready but he might as well get it done. Josh sighed and, not wanting to torture his lover anymore, put the bottle of lube down and saturated their toy in the clear gloopy liquid. when he thought it was good, he ran his hands up and down tyler’s naked body, whispering in his ear, “are you ready baby?” tyler, wanting to just get this over with, nodded furiously as he bit his lower lip. josh smiled against his hot skin and let his hand trail against the younger’s side as he sat back on his heels at the end of the bed.
he pressed it against tyler’s hole, slowly applying more and more pressure until the whole head was in, all the way to the nut. in front of him, tyler’s small frame shook like a leaf, and he was biting his lip so hard he thought he was about to bite through it. josh ran his hand up and down his legs, whispering encouragements like “you’re doing so good” and “you’re so amazing for doing this baby”, hoping to calm his nerves. tyler cried out as josh pushed it in farther. tyler could feel the tuning pegs rubbing against his insides, and he whimpered. eventually josh got to the fourth fret and tyler had to reach behind him and stop him. “i can’t do it anything josh, i can’t”
“of course you can baby. you’ve already gotten this far, do you really wanna give up now?”
“yes, josh i do—“
suddenly, josh shoved the ukulele farther in, getting all the way to the ninth fret. tyler screamed in pain, desperately grabbing the creme yellow sheets beneath him. “JOSH PLEASE,” he sobbed, tears already streaming down his pink cheeks. “i can’t do this anymore daddy, please”
but josh wouldn’t have it. he pulled tyler back by his brown hair, exposing his tan neck. josh pressed his lips against the pulse point below his jawline, gentle despite his previous actions. suddenly, with his other hand shoved the rest of the instrument into tyler’s ass. he screamed in agony once again, sure that something had torn inside him. he struggled to catch his breath between screeches, and soon enough could feel blood rushing out from his hole. josh pulled away from him and with both hands, grabbed the bottom of the ukulele and pulled it out all at once, then slammed it into the younger’s body again. while tyler moaned in pain, josh just kept slamming and slamming and slamming it in again, splattering blood on everything- their bodies, the sheets, the carpet, the instrument. he showed no mercy to tyler’s asshole, continuing to use it even when the strings broke and so did the ukulele itself, the wood splintering. tyler begged his boyfriend to stop, that it hurt, that this wasn’t fun anymore, but he went on. tyler eventually passed out from blood loss, his body going limp against the bloodied sheets. josh, eventually getting bored of it, slowly pulled out the mangled ukulele. he kissed up and down tyler’s spine, red fingers dancing over the tense muscles. he flipped tyler’s unconscious body over and watched how his chest rose and fell, a steady rhythm unlike before. josh got an idea and scooped up some of tyler’s ass blood on the tip of his finger and began to use it like finger paint along tyler’s skin. he couldn’t see much in the now-dim candle light, but the sticky blood let him know what he hd already written. when he was done with his work he got up off the bed and walked to the light switch, flicking it on to see the mess he had made. it was like a murder had happened, blood everywhere. he quickly jumped into the shower to wash his body, slipped on a new outfit, and picked up tyler’s still limp body. he placed it in the largest duffel bag he could find in their small house. he put the bag in the backseat of their beat up car and drove the farthest he could before dawn. he rushed to his backseat and pulled out tyler’s body. “he’s still breathing, thank god,” he whispered to himself as he covered his naked body in a spare coat they kept in the backseat. josh placed his boyfriend’s body on the side of the road and without another word, drove back to their house.
in the morning, people crowded around the small body on the curb, terrified by the blood all over him. realizing how hot it was that day, one male bystander unzipped the parked around his torso, only to be baffled by the writing on his chest that appeared to be blood.
he asked, out loud, “what the hell does ‘UKULELE FUCKER’ mean?"