...

...why am I here.....people ignore me...people hate me...people... Just...want me to leave them alone?...then why..become friends with me in the fucking first place!?.. Why even bother to talk to someone like me!? I'm a complete dumbass who tries to talk about my problems and shit but guess fucking what!? They say that I'm saying this shit for attention and that I'm a fucking bad influence!! Oh also for the people who I used to know...you should know I'm talking about you people! I fake a damn smile and I try to act all "happy" so people won't ask that stupid question! "Are you okay?" What do you fucking think!? I'm not fucking okay!?
I'm a terrible friend,brother, boyfriend or any of that shit! I'M THE FUCKING WORST PERSON TO BE ALIVE!! MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL TELL ME I'M GONNA GO TO HELL BECAUSE I'M A SUICIDAL BITCH!!!!

I have friends who I care about either die, ignore me, or just completely forgot I existed!!
I'm losing my fucking mind!!
But really...WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!

I'M A MISTAKE!! I WASN'T MEANT TO BE HERE! MY PARENTS DIDN'T EXPECT TO HAVE ME!
I'M FAILING ALL MY CLASSES, I'M FAILING MY FAMILY, I'M FAILING EVERYONE!!

Why...do people care about a me...a guy who is always a sad piece of shit....