introduction!

Hey guys!

So this is not the first story that I write,  but the first one I'm putting on wattpad. So I really hope everyone who reads this like it.
Since it's most likely that not so many people see my story as this is my first &  I don't have many followers,  i ask you a favor.

Please, if you like this story, rate it & recommend it to anyone that you can. I know it will take time,  but I really want to know if my writing is any good or not.

Btw I did massive research to write this like, for months. I've been planning and writing notes & manuscripts for almost two years now. Research about the native American people, of the cherokee tribe, their names & beautiful culture.
Still, since I'm not a native & I'm entering my own things into the story, I might get some things wrong. So if I imply anything offensive, I apologize in advance!

Anyway about the story,  u should know a few things.

1) this is a boyxboy story.  As in portraits the love between 2 boys. Males. Its gay bro. So if you have any kind of problem with the content, just don't read & save us all the trouble.

2) any kind of similarities between the characters names and real life people is completely accidental.

3) this story is the first book of my three-book series,  The Blue Feather .
They are not entirely related. In fact there's only one thing that connects them all together & you'll find it out. They're individual stories so you can read any of them. But there are some things, continuing in the others. So if you want to get the answer to your questions you'll have to read them by order 😎

4) I apologize in advance for any dictation & grammer mistakes cuz English is not my mother language but tell me please if u think anything can be improved.

Soooo that's it.
Now getting to the good parts,
Enjoy your journey 😊