In Which It Ends

I suppose this is the end. How strange to think. I really love this series, as badly typed and written it was in the beginning, and I'm definitely going to miss it.

Two years ago, I never would have imagined that I'd be here. I didn't plan on continuing this story past my first book, so the existence of three is shocking. I'm surprised I didn't procrastinate until I forgot about these books, to be completely honest. But what's really astounding is how much love and support I've gotten from you guys. I've had thousands of people read my stories, which is incredible to think. I've had so many people vote for my chapters. I never thought anyone would actually like these stories. But I think the best part is the comments. It's really interesting to see what my world looks like from a reader's perspective. And I love those people who comment multiple times on every chapter. You guys are awesome; never stop doing that.

I hope that you guys will stick with me through some of my other writings. I have a Destiel work in progress that I'm writing called Stronger Than Us Both, but it's still in the early stages of writing. Hopefully, I'll have that up soon though. *fingers crossed* So, keep an eye out for that.

I'm sure I'll come back and revise most of this in a few months, I know it needs it. And I'll be cringing the entire time. But other than that, our little journey is over.

It really was an amazing two years.

Oh, look at me getting all sentimental. I'm not crying, you are.

Thank you. You guys really do rock.

Ciao.

~A_Cumberbatch