Part 2

And I finally wake up but it's not my room and I tied up to a chair and I start yelling but no one answer instead someone comes in and he's a boy and he's hot w-what no he's a bad guy you can't like him I thought to myself and he spoke up "you hungry?" "Umm yes?" It's comes out more like question I'm so awkward 😭"okay wait" " w-where are you going?" "Don't you want food?" "Ohh yes right I-I want food" "why are you stuttering""are you scared of me?""uhm 🙄 I-I'm just yeah I'm scared of you guy like you are violent just like him""who's him?"" No one" and he came closer and I was scared and he lift he's hand and I flinch and close my eyes " I'm not gonna hurt you" i open my eyes and I see his soft kind face"I'm sorry I just" I looked down he lift my chin up " just what?"" I had an abusive father""I'm sorry you had to through that rough past" he actually say sorry I thought to myself"it's fine he's dead now" " how?"" He died from car crash" "what is this" he said " what?" I said confused " this scar" ohh that from when my father push me from the window and a glass stab my back and my hand " " I'm sorry" my eyes start getting missy and suddenly I'm crying I was so embarrassed but IDC that time and suddenly I got pulled into a warm muscle hand h-he's hugging me I thought to myself "shh you're fine now it's okay I will never let anyone hurt you I promise"
"It's the nicest thing that boys ever said to me"
"Huhhh I thought you have a boyfriend" " I guess your wrong "😪

Got kidnappedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें