Chapter 37 - Kuma v.s Straw-hats

So if you think I should continue with the new style of chapter titles or keep with the old style please tell me. If anyone wants to suggests a song for my next few song chapters Please do so as I need some ideas. ~K

(Zoro POV)

I was hugging Silver close as I felt her body about to collapse then I hear Chopper shriek and I look up at the person who created this large shadow. 

Robin-"Bartholomew Kuma. "

Silver's body has tensed and she steps back and I am holding my banana as it was cleaned and I put it on and Silver has a red-ish aura coming up and I get ready to attack Kuma with Silver. 

Zoro-"Silver wait."
Red-"no."

Silver takes off and has cut a large gash in his side and had sent and explosion out and it knocked everyone out but I or so I can tell.

(Red POV)

Red-"This man hugging Silver has a close attachment to her I won't kill him but Bartholomew was an old enemy of mine and I will kill him."

I move away and the moss head said something like don't and I reply with a no and go to cut this guy down. I hear the gas from his body about to go off as I move my host's body away and see that the moss head and a Curly brow is getting up.  The moss head doesn't notice the blonde till he walks by Then the moss hits the blond in the side. I keep control over my hosts body as I watch the moss head give his  life to save the captain. 

"Wow he really dose put his heart on the line for very big things in his mind." 

I take the host into the woods and let her back into consciousness. 

(Silver POV)

I wake up in the woods and hold my head as it hurts and I know Red had done something as I look over myself and try to figure out where I am and hear a loud yell of pain and try to track it down. I come up to a clearing and see Zoro shove his arms into a red-ish tinted paw and I can't move my body won't and I watch Zoro get all scared up and his clothes shredded. I wait and he stands there then crossed his arms over his chest and I run out to him and then I see Sanji running toward us. 

Sanji-"What happened!?"
Zoro-"No- Nothing happened."

I have tears welling in my eyes and Sanji helps me take him back to the rest of the crew and Chopper helps him. I sit by him as the feast is going on and I don't feel as if I could join them as everyone else is. 

???-"want a drink?"

I look up and it's Yamada. 

Silver-"Leave me alone yamada."

He put the drink next to me, I didn't touch it as I didn't want it.