Chapter 2 - Halloween/End Of Tour Party

I opened my suitcase and got my Halloween costume out and laid it on the bed. I then went into the bathroom to get my make-up off and decided to straighten my already curly hair. I realised that I had forgotten my hair straighteners so I decided to knock on Liam's room door and ask if he brought his hair straighteners and luckily for me he had.

I went back into Niall's room and plugged in the straighteners and started to straighten my hair when Niall walked in and asked if I needed any help, so I asked if he could straighten the back of my hair because I couldn't reach.

After we finished straightening my hair Niall left me to finish getting ready. I put on my black cat suit with skeleton bones on it I then did my make-up which is half skeleton face and half normal I then put on my black leather jacket skeleton glove type things and my black high heels with silver netting type thing on them. (picture on the side)

I walked into the living room to see Harry Dressed as Miley Cyrus, Liam as David Beckham because loads of people have said that he looks like David Beckham because of his hair, Zayn had his face and hair painted white and had a black moustache painted on,while wearing a black suit and tie, Louis had his face painted white with black circles around his eyes and black around his mouth while wearing a black top with holes in it that look like an animal bad ripped it and black jeans, Niall had his face painted white too and had a black star around his left eye, three thin black lines underneath his bottom lip down to his chin and a black wig while wearing a black catsuit thing. And then we had Liam's friend Andy was dressed as some sort of werewolf, Perrie (Edwards) was dressed as a cat and Eleanor was wearing a black top and she had her face painted white with thin black lines on her lips and red contact lenses.

"I will be back now, I've forgotten something." I informed everyone

I ran into the bedroom and put my red contact lenses in, grabbed by handbag and put my phone, some money and the case for my contact lenses to go in just in case I wanted to take them out.

I ran back into the room and then we left. we walked down the corridor and into the lift considering we were on level ten I didn't fancy walking down ten flights of stairs in three inch heels.

when we got down into the reception area I could see lots of fans waiting for their idols to come out of their hotel. I got really worried because I'm claustrophobic just like Niall and I'm worried that I will pass out from being too crowded.

"Stay close to me, okay?" Niall told me as we made our way out of the hotel and into the big black limo that's waiting for us. it didn't take long to get to the night club and when we got in, there was a couple of people I recognized like Paul.

Niall lead me to a booth where everyone else had gone and asked what I wanted to drink.

Niall came back with 2 pints of beer and two shots. I then realised that everyone else had a shot as well.

"on the count of three we all take the shot." Harry said as he counted down

One

Two

Three

I tilted my head back and drank the shot. The cold liquid burnt as it went down my throat and I immediately wanted more.

20 shots and 10 beers later

we were all drunk by now and we were joking around when Louis decided to shout.

"Lets play truth or dare!!!"

A/N:
Hey guys sorry there hasn't been much dialog in the book, this is my first fan fiction/book I've written so I'm not used to writing this kind of stuff but there is going to be more dialog in the next couple of chapters.

Laila x