Dear Diary

January 14th, 2014

Dear Diary,

Im guessing this is how you start..? Hey future me.. Why don't I tell you a little about me.. My favorite color, its Rainbow.. I like all colors. Colors are like people, and I try, yes try to like everyone.. Yet im not going to like everyone I meet. My favorite number, 22 I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IM FEELING TWENTY TWO!!! Or 82.. Don't get me started.. Favorite Youtubers.. Well I cant choose.. Sorry.. Favorite band? Well I listen to: Panic! At the disco, My chemical romance, The cab, The ready set, Sleeping with sirens, Fall out boys, All time low, and a lot more. I'm a professional fan girl. When I grow up I want to be: Write, photographer, actor, or anime artist. Single obvi, BUT I DO LIKE SOMEONE XD!!! Yet, I only have like.. 5 friends? That's real life though. I have 70+ people on Wattpad that like me!! That's why I never want to change..

 I skipped school today! Yus! How awesome is that!! I have been working very hard lately.. I have to get soooo many book done for battle of the books.. To much pressure! Life has been normal.. Nothing big.. Oh wait nope.. Depression gave me a visit! It still has not left! I wish someone could hug me, like when I say Im fine.. I actually want help.. Yet, why should they care. Yet I only want one person to care, and they don't.. This one person.. I want them.. Only them. So the book im reading is The lion the witch and the wardrobe (Narnia). Its really good so far! The weekend I stayed with a friend, it was super fun! I laughed A LOT! Yet, the one person I wanted to talk the most to never said one word to me. Well..

                                                                                                                                           Yours truly,

                                                                                                                                                  Leanne..