My childhood enemy is my mate

Living with my childhood jerk of a enemy

Our parents are Best Friends. My mom and his mom had a Double wedding and they even got pregnant at the same time there is even a picture of our mothers stomach to stomach ,thus Blake and I were born on the same day july 25,1995. Every since then were always in comptention. I Esmerelda Jones hate with a passion Blake Jackson. Did I mention we live in the same house since we were born a big manshion 10 bedrooms 10 bathrooms huge kitchen livingroom diningroom gameroom partyroom ballroom libery workout room. You name it We got it. Ow and a huge pool in the back yard did I tell you were warewolves. On our block are all wolves from our pack and Blake dad is Alpha and my dad beta with huge houses we have the only manshoin. We even have nick names EJ and BJ I know rite.

Esmerelda Jones - long red hair that goes to the middle of her back. 17 years old loves to pary and drink loves boys. Eyes light brown 5"3 curvy. Best friend Cleo stays in pack house. Has a smart mouth.(adriana grande)

Blake Jackson 17 (future Alpha)short black spiky hair and black as night eyes with specks of gold around the pupul. Tall 6"0 tall 8 pack well built just enough muscule tan skin,( Taylor Lautner) best friend Eric McGee (future Beta) loves to party drink sex smoke and make Esmerelda's life hell. Gets angry fast possessive and doest mind kicking any wolfs ass.captin on wrestilng team.

Cleo Taylor 17 long brown hair brown eyes 5"5 skinny with just enough curves(victoria justice) best friend Esmerelda Jones shy doest like to party but goes with ej

Eric McGee 17 long blond shaggy hair midnight blue eyes. 5"10 well built not as much as bj but enough loves to fight play sports kind and flirty best friend Blake Jackson.

Ok here are some of the reasons I hate blake.

 flashbacks

1 year old "OW MY GOD SHE'S WALKING" my mom sreamed in excitment. I took me a long time and a lot of falling to not loose my balance. Of course Blake was already walking. And guess what he pushed me down and made me cry. "Bad Blake" his mom sculded he did the pouty face and made our parents cooe over him

2 years old

"Happy birthday to you" the pack sang "now blow out the candles" they yelled I was about to blow when blake grabbed a hand full of cake smaking me in the face with it I begian to cry. Babys are cute so of course he got away with that.

4 years old

I was sitting at my desk playing dolls whe he ran past ang grabbed my pig tails on in each hand "ahhhh!" I screamed and begian to chase him he triped and I beat him with my doll" stuid jerk" I yelled hitting him.

5 years old

We were in class finger painting it was a tree with grass I smiled as I finished. Then I felt pain bing smaked on my back I sqweeled and tunred around."blake" I spoke is name low and deadly. He laughed with his guys and walked off. I refused to cry I was he wants to play let's play.

7 years old

I was finally able to turn into my wolf I was. All red with black ear tips and black paws and black tip at the tail I looked like a husky I was a small wolf other wolfs my size were bigger then me. Of course blake was all black and as big as a great dain. I know huge and he was only 7.

I caught him coming home and challenged him he chukled transforming to his wolf we begian wrestling rolling around everywhere untill he pinned me down and laughed at me with his stupid wolf grin. I grawled he let me go and ran in the house.

10 years old

We were sitting on the couch and blake had his first date at 7 its 5 now he dosed off on the couch his mom were to drop them off at the show. I grabbed my glow in the dark marker and drew wiskers and colored his nose I smiled at myself." Blake get up you have a date in 30 I told him smiling he glared at me supishiously. I waved and walked off. He came down in a black botton up with black jeans with black tims. His hair was spiked and his eyes held mishcift. He walked past me and pulled my hair. I wacked up in the back of the head. "Don't wait up baby" he teased.