are you rejecting me!

Living2 with my jerk of childhood

enemy

Year 10

When I got to my new school I meet cleo we became best friends and she a lone wolf I told her about my pack yep I was 16 and no sign of my mate. I've been here for a month I was suprised Blake called me. He asked me how I was doing and if I found my mate I told him no he said he hasn't either. My mom teased us and said that we where each others mates each others other half.

I've been daiting also and still no luck I went to get my first tatto it was rose vines going up my leg with roses on it it went from my foot to my. Waist it was 350.00 and it hurt a lot took a week to get done. I also got my nose piersed and my belly botton I cut my hair it goes just past my sholders insted of my waist. I spent my time partying and having fun.

Year 11

I was passing all my classes I got into fights a lot with girls because their men wanted me. I was now 5"3 38b in bra size and a size 5 in the waist curvy. I was on my grown women buisness still haven't found my mate yet thought I talked to blake once a month he said he gave up finding his mate he been daiting this girl jessica for 6 months and he likes her he says he's clamed her.

I told him he shouldn't have done that what if his mate come around he said hes already in love with jessica. I told him I havet found mine either but I haven't let anyone clame me because I'm waiting on my mate he wished me good luck and he can't wait for me to come back next month so I can meet her.

Yep this year is almost over summer time hear I come.

Summer time!

I packed my things I've talked to Blake since he's the Apla now and asked if I can bring cleo he said sure. We paced and got ready for to leave I hugged all my friends goodbye.

I put on blue jean short shorts that showed my rose vine tatto. It was sexy ass hell I've become a bad girl I know and a black see threw shirt that. Showed my red lace bra and my red wedge heels. My hair was laying down past my sholders in waves. Cleo had on. Black shorts and a vest with no shirt under it that's what california does to you. "Come on chick" I said grabbing a cig. I took one puff untill cleo snatched it." Come on chick" she teased I laughed and we ran to catch our train.

Once we got off I saw the pack waiting out side I grinned." Maria(mom) walter(dad) cheak it" I said slow walking doing a twirl so they could see me. My mom grinned and ran to me and so did fiona and ralph Blakes parents" ow good ness you've grown" my mom said. My dad looked at my tatto. "What the hell is that" he spat. " its called a tatto daddy" I smiled kissing his cheek. In introduced them to cleo" mom where's blake" I asked he should be hear any min" she told me cheaking her watch.

Just then I smelled the most intoxicating scent mate my wolf cheered in delite. I looked around for the intoxic smeel of carmeal and chocolate. My eyes landed on Blake 'mate mate mate' my wolf did a happy dance. My eyes grew wide as I took in. His look he looked so much older mor like 21 insted of 17 he was 6"0 well build he had on a blue botton up that hugged his muscules and black skinny jeans his hair was was messy on top of his head no longer spiky. And he had a little scuff around his lips giving him a more adult look.

Blake p.o.v I grabbed jessicas hand. And we walked into the airport I can't believe she's back I've missed her. I walked into the airport and the most delisous mos intoxicating smell hit my nose. Ow no my mate is here."what wrong" jessica asked. She has long blond hair hazel eyes (jessica alba)"nothing baby" I smiled at her.

I looked for the source of the smell then I spotted Esmerleda my eyes grew wide with shock she had on short blue jean shorts and a black see threw top that showed her red lace bra giving me the perfect view of her cheast which has gotten bigger and she nolonger skinny but curvey'mine' my wolf grawled in excitment. I looked down and noticed a tatto of rose vines going from her feet up her leg I'm guessing to her waist her nose was peirced along with her belly botton. Her gaze caught mine she smiled my heart starting beating really fast.