3

The same night other people continued to live different lives in other places. One of them was Lin, a twenty-three-year-old, blonde, green-eyed lady.
She was at the entrance of a luxurious hotel, preparing to walk through the door. Her long and blonde hair cascaded down her right shoulder across her very elegant purple overcoat, and her green eyes shone by the flashing lights of the hotel. God, she was stunning. Lin pressed her lips together to spread her red lipstick, and after taking a deep breath, she went in.
Since the first moment that she entered the lobby, all eyes were on her, especially the middle-aged rich male's eyes. He stood beside a fancy cream-colored wall, dressed in expensive clothes, and stared at her. He watched every step of Lin with the terrible hunger he had in his eyes.
The first stage of hunting: The predaceous animal's eyes shines with the happiness of finding weak prey.
Lin stopped in front of the elevator and pressed the button. While she was waiting, the rich man sidled her up. The arrival sound of the elevator sounded, the door opened, and they walked in.
They were not alone inside. The uniformed elevator attendant next to them was about to turn his head and ask them the floor, but Lin acted faster. “To the fifteenth floor, please,” she said.
“Yes, ma'am,” the young attendant said and pressed the button.
The rich man came closer from her back and whispered in her ear, “Breathtaking!” Lin slightly tilted her head, feeling his warm breath on her neck, and smiled. With the “ding” sound of the elevator, the man pulled himself together, and they went down the corridor covered with sophisticated red carpets.
Another uniformed young man waited for them in front of room number one hundred and fifteen. The doorman opened the door for them and sidestepped. “Good evening, sir. Welcome.”
The rich man smiled slightly and lifted his hand. “Please, honey!”
The second stage of hunting: The predaceous animal sneaks up on his prey slyly, leading it to the bait to lure the prey.
Lin thanked with a smile and walked in. When the rich man entered the room, there was an interesting exchange of glances between Lin and the doorman. “You can leave. We will let you know if we need anything. Thank you,” Lin said.
“Of course, ma'am,” the doorman responded, and then she closed the door.
The young doorman lit a cigarette and leaned against the wall at the corridor. He waited. He just waited patiently for what was next.
“Come here, babydoll! Oh, you are so gorgeous.” The first muffled sound came from the room. That was the rich man talking.
The doorman's lips curled into a slight smile, a glint of humor in his eyes. “There she goes, boy,” he murmured with cigarette smoke coming out of his mouth.
The predaceous animal awakens to his prey.
“Oh, baby, you kill me.”
“She does whatever the hell she wants...” The doorman took another drag on his cigarette and sighed while hearing the rich man's moans.
The third stage of hunting: The time of the attack. The predator starts to eat the prey, beginning with the breasts or buttocks.
“Give me that nipple! I wanna suck it hard!” The doorman chuckled, hearing the rich man's desperation.
“What is that? What the hell do you think you are doing, woman? Enough with this crap. Uncuff me!”
Those insane groans of the rich guy showed that it was no longer known which one was the prey and which one was the hunter.
“You fucking whore! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you, bitch!”
“You don't fuck Lin. She fucks you if she wants,” the doorman murmured, smirking, and let out a plume of smoke. He breathed pitying the rich guy. It sounded as though his head pounding on the wall. He probably thought he was the hunter and Lin was the weak prey. What an idiot!
“Come back, you psychopath crazy bitch!”
“Yeah, idiot… A richer psychopath crazy bitch now... I guess,” the doorman said while stubbing out the cigarette with his shoe.
Lin came out of the room, and her gaze found the doorman. “Did you just call me a psychopath crazy bitch?”
The doorman adjusted his clothes and his position. “No, not me! He did,” he said, but Lin already made her way to the elevator without waiting for an answer. He followed her.
 “You dunno what you're doing! Set me free! I will forgive you! It is not late! Come back, you bitch! Come back!”
She had maddened the rich man. The corridor echoed with his shouting. Lin finally stopped in front of the elevator and handed the doorman an envelope. “Thank you, Ray.”
Ray checked the inside of the envelope. “But... it is more than we talked.”
Lin raised an eyebrow. “Do you want me to take them back?”
Ray chuckled. “When is the next job?”
“There is no next job. I have to disappear for a while.”
“Oh...shi...” he stuttered sadly, “you are the best, Lin.”
“For the fuck's sake learn how the fuck to lie, Ray.”
“You are the best, Lin. I swear. I'll never forget what you taught me,” Ray said with all of his heart.
His honest answer silenced her. She fixed him in her stare. A longish silence. “That's better,” she said quickly and pressed the button of the elevator.
Ray smiled. He had not lied, and Lin knew that, too.
Lin left the hotel as if nothing had happened, and she took the first cab she saw. She sat in the back seat. The rough-faced taxi driver stared at her in the rear-view mirror every two seconds. After a short while, she handed him a camera. He chuckled, and in return, he gave Lin a thick envelope. There was a bale of money inside it.
He pulled over and turned his head to look at her. “Nobody's got this guy. He's a fucking congressman. What can I say? You're a hell of a woman.  How did you do that?”
“Don't worry about it. The hardest appearances are the easiest ones!” Lin said, getting ready to get out of the car.
“Is that all? You didn't find anything else?”
“No, I didn't. That's all. Transmit my greetings to your boss,” she said, hiding a key in her hand during that time. She got out of the car.