CHAPTER #1⃣

Lashae above☝☝

I wake up and I hear pouring rain outside my window. Today is the day I leave my friends,school,old memories, and my home. I'm really going to miss it here. So I get up and go into the bathroom and get in the shower. After my shower I got out wrapped a towel around myself and brushed my teeth. After I finished my business in the bathroom I went back into my room. I went into my closet and picked out this out fit (outfit below👇👇👇) and put my hair into a sloppy bun.

 I went into my closet and picked out this out fit (outfit below👇👇👇) and put my hair into a sloppy bun

After I got dressed I got all the boxes I packed and started taking them downstairs. My mom and dad were sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking.

Mom: Good morning shay(nickname my mom and some ppl call me).

Me: Good morning ma.

Dad: Hey baby girl, how did you sleep.

Me: Hey dad and I slept fine.

Dad: That's good.

Mom: Honey are you all packed for  Maryland?

Me: Yeah, I just gotta go get the rest of my boxes out my room.

Mom: Alright, you go get the rest of your boxes an me and you dad will put these boxes in the car for you k.

Me: alright.

I go back upstairs and get the rest of my boxes. I take one last look at my room and take a deep breath.....I'm really gonna miss this place. I go down stairs and meet my mom and dad in the car.

Mom: You ready for this baby girl?

Me: (looks out the window then back at mom) ya....I'm just gonna miss our home....I grew up in that house.