CHAPTER #5⃣

I woke up to a bunch of knocking at the door. I got up annoyed with just a T-shirt and some shorts on and ik my hair was a mess. I walk down the steps and go to the door and open it. Syndaya,Malak,Tre, Vontae, and Robbie were all just staring at me. So I just left the door open and left them standing there like dummy's. I went back up to my room and laid back down. Soon I heard the front door close and them all just talking. I was bout to fall back to sleep but then mister "I can kiss who I want" comes into my room and sits on my bed.

Vontae: Hey baby girl.

Me: Don't call me that and why are you in my room?

Vontae: Dang are you mad or nah shawty.

Me: Ugggh get the hell out of my room.

Vontae: fine but get ready thats why they sent me to come up here.

Me: And no one else could of came up here and told me that? And what am I getting ready for?

Vontae: Nope cuz they know I got a thing for you so they let me come tell you and were all going to the mall today now get ready.

Me: (rolls eyes) ok whatever can u get out now...please.

Vontae: I guess so since you said please.

Me: You would of had to get out anyway.

Vontae: Why would I?

Me: Cause I have to get dressed duh!

Vontae: Oh but I would gladly watch.

Me: (laughs) perv get out before I scream rape.

Vontae: It won't be rape if you like it.