Shin-ah's Birthday (special celebratory edition) - Part 1

A/N: Okay; one.. I deserve about fifteen slaps around the face for not updating in so long, I actually swear I've been meaning to update but since it's just been Christmas I've been rather busy, but I'm back now! Anway, I suggested this idea to my anime-obsessed friend, and she liked it, so here's a special Shin-ah's Birthday edition! :D (sorry it's a wee bit late... as usual).

YOUR P.O.V
9:00am

It's January 3rd...
AHA YES!! IT'S SHIN-AH'S BIRTHDAY AHHHH
You mind-screamed to yourself. The short burst of excitement was quickly replaced by an anxious feeling;
Wait
You pull your creased blanket up to your chin as you stare wide-eyed at the sealing,
I fully understand how appreciative he is... but will he be somewhat happy today?
Few people may visit him.. I didn't get him much..
You frown at yourself;
Ohh I'm over thinking this again! People respect him the same as anyone else in this new village and although it's not the same as a real family, Yona, Kija and Jae-Ha will be here later! Oh, and Ao of course heh heh.
You smile now knowing this fresh reassurance and step out of your bed and pull your covers back up to make your bed. You slide your feet into your slippers and swiftly put on your silk gown and make your way into the kitchen.
You yawn and flip on the light switch revealing the house from the darkness to find that Shin-ah wasn't up yet.
Good
You think. As a start to the day you were planning to give him a small surprise of breakfast in bed. You knew Shin-ah wasn't fussy - again he was appreciative of just about anything, so for breakfast you got the ingredients out for Natto, green tea and Origi for Ao and you began cooking it all up.
*TIME SKIP 15 MINUTES
There - a quick but enjoyable breakfast. And as it was a special occasion and you wanted presentation to be perfect, you placed a few cherry blossom flowers on the side for decoration.
I dig this aesthetic, it's so pretty.
You place it all onto a flat black tray and make your way slowly to his room, being careful not to spill the beverage on the bamboo floor.
You were about four metres from his door when your foot hits something soft, making you nearly trip but luck was on your side.
"aAH" you whisper-shout
"What was tha.."
You move the tray to the right of your view to reveal what you almost tripped on, it was an upset looking Ao. She scuttled across the floor just as you were walking in the same path as her,
"Ao!" You again whisper-shouted worriedly,
"Uhh! Oh no! Ao I'm so sorry I didn't see you!"
You put your hand on the floor next to her so she climbed up your arm and settled on your shoulder,
"But what are you doing? Why weren't you asleep with Shin-ah? You didn't wake him did you?..." You look at her questioningly then realised you were getting too worried again.
"Ooh I'm sorry"
You pet her,
"PUkyuuU" she squeals
"Now let's go wake up Shin-ah!" And on those words you slide open his Shoji door to see him so peacefully sleeping:

"Ooh I'm sorry"You pet her,"PUkyuuU" she squeals"Now let's go wake up Shin-ah!" And on those words you slide open his Shoji door to see him so peacefully sleeping:

(But of course on a bed)
"PUUUKYUUUUUUU" Ao squeaks to Shin-ah looking very happy and cute,

(But of course on a bed)"PUUUKYUUUUUUU" Ao squeaks to Shin-ah looking very happy and cute,

Shin-ah gently opens his right eye and shyly half-smiles.
"Shin-ahh! Good morning ♡ and happy birthday too!" He closes both eyes and smiles before pushing himself up. You walk towards the bed and place the tray on his lap, he nods his head.
"thank you." He quietly says and picks up the green tea by the bottom of the ceramic and sips it. You sit on the bed as well with Ao, who looks like she may burst at any second if she didn't get her Origi, so you giggle and place her next the bowl of it which she hungrily attacks. You both find it amusing and share a look at one another but Shin-ah looks away and blushes.
He finishes up his Natto and places it back on the tray,
"Thank you" he says again and nods his head. He gets up out of his bed and stands in front of you, he places a kiss on your forehead before walking away.

A/N: Well! I think this is a large improvement personality-wise, but what are your opinions Anyway, I'll see when I can post the next part to this, I hope you enjoyed it! :)
- J |-/