Chapter 3

(Thor's PoV)

Within seconds I was surrounded by light and appeared in the bifrost.

"It is goo to see you again Heimdal," I said as I walked toward him.

"So you've come seeking the past of Diana," Heimdal said, as his smile faded.

"Yes, can you help me?" I asked worried for his response.

"Thor, she knows nothing of her past for a reason," Heimdal said. I was silent before I asked another question.

"What is that reason?" I asked. I needed to know, if she was an Asguardian then it would be easier to find out about her past.

"She can not know, if she ever found out it would be bad, very bad. Even my knowledge on her is limited," Heimdal said.

"Well then, who can tell me about her?" I asked.

"The same person who cast her out," Heimdal said.

"But that's why I'm here, to find her family and ask why she was outcast. I do not not know who her family is or where to find them," I said,

"Thor, Diana's family did not cast her out from her home," Heimdal said.

"What?" I said.

"She is an Asgardian but she was cast out not by her family, but by Odin," Heimdal said.

(Diana's PoV)

Something was wrong. I could sense that portal, even though it was very far away.

"They better not be doing what I think they're doing," I said to myself. I really hoped that none of the Avengers thought differently about me when seeing my dark powers. I was nearly positive it wouldn't change how Bruce trusted me. He was more like me then he thought. I knew where whoever decided to went. I think it was just Thor because I don't know if it would be okay to bring Midgaurdian's to Asguard. The seconds felt like hours, I regretted everything I had said. I did want to find out about my past, and I did want to know why my parents cast me out, or at least find out who they were. But I wasn't going to say anything about it to them, unless they asked me about it. Would they even ever talk to me again because of what they saw me do? I'm nearly positive that they told Fury.

'Should I go? Should I go after Thor so I could find about my past? Would the "gate keeper" Thor's told me about, even let me go?' I thought to myself.

"Well I'm going to find out if the 'gate keeper' will let me," I said as I snuck out of my SHIELD house and went down the elevator. I snuck as far as I could away from the city. It honestly wasn't that hard sense I could turn myself invisible, but you can never be too careful.

(Thor's PoV)

"Father cast her out?" I asked in shock. I noticed he was about to answer but then stopped.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Diana," Heimdal said.

"What is she doing?" I asked. I wondered if she was with Director Fury. I was afraid she would find out we...I told the Director about her hidden powers.

"She is trying to learn about her past, she wants to come here," Heimdal said. We both stood in silence for a long moment.

"Are you going to let her enter Asgard?" I asked. Heimdal stood in silence until he finally spoke.

"That would be disobeying my king," Heimdal said as he walked out of the bi-frost. I heard a noise and noticed the sword to open the gate had been inserted. I heard the bi-frost shoot a beam, and Heimdal walked back in.

(Diana's PoV)

I waited for about five minutes and still nothing happened.

"This was stupid I should've just-," I began but was cut off by a noise I had never heard. Before I knew it I was engulfed by light and I could feel myself lift off the ground. This must be what Thor used to travel from realm to realm. I realized how nervous I was about ending up on Asgard, or wherever this portal took me. Then the light was gone, and so was Earth, well Midguard. I was in a strange dome shaped room, in front me there was Thor, and someone else who I assumed was the gate keeper.

"So this is Asguard?" I said as I peered out threw the opening in the dome.

"Yes Diana, this is Asguard. And that is Heimdal, the gate keeper," Thor said.

"Nice to met you Heimdal," I said with a smile. I realized I was much happier to be on Asguard then I thought I'd be. I shouldn't be so happy though, I wasn't even sure if I was an Asguardian.

"It's nice to meet you in person," Heimdal said. Before I asked any questions Thor explained how Heimdal knew me. Well I guess that's why he was the gate keeper.

"So I guess you know why I'm here?" I said to Thor nervously.

"Yes, and I'm glad that you decided to learn about your past. I will tell you that I've discovered you are an Asguardian," Thor said with a smile. Woah, I was actually home. Well not "home" home, but I was in my home realm. It felt weird and good at the same time.

(Loki's PoV)

Something was weird. Besides the fact I was forced to stay in this pathetic cell, I could sense someone new had come through the bi-frost.

'Thor probably brought a pathetic mortal here. At least Odin will get mad at him, hopefully.' I thought to myself. Being in here wasn't too bad as long as I didn't have to see Odin, I was fine. Something felt weird about the mortal, or whoever Thor decided to bring here. Assuming it was him. There was a strange feeling when they where here, I looked across the prison and saw some others felt the weird change in atmosphere as well. Whoever was here, probably wasn't a mortal. A few guards stopped and looked around sensing the change.

"This is going to be interesting," I said.