Part 6

I originally had a lemon for this chapter but i cant find it so I'm either gonna be like pft doesn't matter or write it again i don't know yet. But this is nex chapter just keep in mind you both fucked and it was great or whatever . Yay for you both.
Oh this is the last chapter sorry it is short but i post another story either later (tomorrow) or next week
------------------------
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You open your eyes to the beautiful sight of Sollux sleepy face. You enjoy the sight till actually waking him up. You lean in a kiss him softly on the lip, as you pull away he brings you back in. he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close closer deeping the kiss. You smiled into the kiss then parted to look into each other's eyes.
"Moring thexy," Sollux says with a toothy grin. You smile along with him and sit up, kicking your feet off the bed. As you go to stand up Sollux grabs you a pulls you back down into the bed. "where you going?" he asks.

"well I gotta go to the bathroom and I'm hungry," you answer.

He removes his arms from around you slowly;" ok then I'll make breakfatht what you want?"

"Pops cereal, please," you answer. You stand up and head to the bathroom, not before turning around catching Sollux staring at your ass. You chuckle slightly before doing your business. Once you head into the kitchen you find your food all ready but no Sollux. You grab the bowl and enjoy your yellow milled corn pops with milk. Proceed to walk into the living room to find, never would have guessed it, Sollux on the computer. You roll your eyes and sit down onto the couch and enjoy some television.

After about an hour Sollux starts flipping his shit, his face excited and typing faster than before. You decided to ignore it but it got kinda hard when his typing was as loud as cannons firing. You turn towards him and enjoy the happy stupid Sollux till ending this jumping fest.

"What the hell is wrong with you," you question. He stops and turns to you; he walks over and stops inches away from you. He places his hand out as if saying "let us dance". You roll your eyes and take his hand; he pulls you up into his arms. He slides his hands into yours and begins to dance like an idiot. You dance along; swing your arms around and jumping in a circle.

You final stop after five minutes of being extremely stupid . "Ok now why are you so happy?"

"well I have good newth and maybe thome bad oneth," he answers back

"Ok what is it," you ask hesitatively. He looks down at his feet, collecting his thoughts.

"Well good newth ith I am going home finally," he says hesitantly, "bad newth ith-ith you can't come with me." You stand up and hug him; he slowly hugs back before letting go. You look at him taking in his looks and place a small kiss onto his lips.

"Will you get to come visit me?" you ask.

"uhh, im thorry but I cant come vithirt you they barley have enough power to get here in the firtht place," he answers back. You hug him again; holding him like you would never would again." I hope you can underthtand im needed there."

"yes i-I understand," you answered back choking on your words.

'Time skip'
you open the car door, stepping out smelling the salty air. You and Sollux decided to spend your last day doing something neither of you have done, go to the beach. You exited the car closing the door behind you and examine the land. They place wasn't empty but it wasn't packed, just perfect. It was a lovely sunny day and fairly hot for the middle of spring.

You felt an arm wrap around you waist, you look up and see Sollux examine the land. He looks back down at you a grin slightly. You return the grin and kiss him on the nose. He removes his arm from around you allowing you to walk ahead. You do so, walking ahead making your way to the sand. You stop at the divide of the concrete and the sand, waiting on Sollux. You look back and motion for him to hurry up. He rolls his eyes and jogs slightly towards you.