1

*McKenzie's P.O.V.*

I was walking around London not knowing where to go when suddenly I fell someone tap me on the shoulder, jumping around to face whoever touched me I come face to face with a ginger girl and who I presume is her family behind her. "Hello are you lost?" the ginger girl asks, I nod shyly and beam as she asks "Do you go to Hogwarts?" 

"Yeah I'm starting this year, do you know where King's Cross Station is?" I ask her, "Yes, I'm headed that way too, I'm Lily Evans." the ginger in front of me says, "McKenzie Rey." I say and walk alongside her, "So is that another freak?" the black haired girl asks, "If by freak you mean witch yah can bet honey." I tell her, she glares at me as Lily says "You're American aren't?" I nod as we stop in front of a wall making me frown. "We need to run through." Lily says, I smirk instantly run after her.

"That was amazing." I squeal, "Well not as amazing as my Lily flower here." a boy with untamed black hair and brown eyes that are hidden under glasses says as he places an arm around Lily's shoulder's.  "I'm not yours Potter." Lilly growls out and enters the train. "She must really hate you." I say making them look at me, "And you are?" the another black haired boy asks charmingly and trying to sound sexy "Not your next girlfriend." I say beaming causing them all with the exception of that boy to start laughing. 

"I like her." a boy with sandy hair says, I smile and stand next to his tall figure "I'm keeping you because I like you too." I say looking up at him, I'm at least half a foot smaller than them, I see him blush and beam, "Wow I've never seen Moony blush." the 1st boy says "I'm Sirius Black and these are James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and the one your standing next to is Remus Lupin." the second one says, I nod and say "McKenzie Rey." Remus smile and says "I'm going to call you Red it's better." I beam at him and ask "Can I sit with you guys?" 

They all nod and I smile, happy to be already making friends.