Chapter 1

It was an ordinary day as far as you were concerned. You had woken up at 6:00am and walked to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, you decided to tie your (h/c) hair into a Dutch braid. After you had brushed your teeth and gotten dressed, you walked into the kitchen and began making some bacon and eggs. You sat on the couch by the large window overlooking the farm, watching the  sun rise slowly over the mountains. You had always loved sitting there of an early morning. It was just so quiet and peaceful.

You picked up the book you had been recently reading. You were halfway through the Maze Runner by James Dashner. It was such an amazing series that you couldn't help but re-read it over and over again. It was probably the third time you had read the series. You had tried to read some different books, but none of them had that flair to them that the Maze Runner had. You began to drift off into your imagination, wondering what it would be like in the Glade.

A knock on the door behind you startled you and made you jump, tearing you from your thoughts. As you got up to walk to the door, you wondered who could possibly be here at this time of day. You opened the door to reveal you best friend, Ally, standing in the door way with a huge grin on her face that only made you smile as well. In her hands she held a couple of movies.
"Movie day, don't you remember?" She asked
" Oh I totally forgot Ally! I'm so sorry! I was up late last night reading and I guess it just slipped my mind. I'm really sorry." You apologised.
She simply shrugged, the large grin still present on her face.
"That's alright. Trust me I've done it before"
You both laughed together. That's why you two were best friends. She just understood you like no one else, and she was just so happy and energetic.

Ally walked in and plopped down on the couch where you were sitting only moments earlier as you walked into the kitchen to gather some drink and snacks.
"What did you want to watch first?" You heard Ally call out from the living room.
"I don't know. You choose!" You answered back.
Just as you entered the living room, the Teen Wolf music came on. You sat beside Ally and handed her a bowl of popcorn.
"Of course you would choose Teen Wolf"  you say to Ally as you both laugh
"Why wouldn't I? It has Dylan O'Brien in it!"
The both of you just laugh and begin to watch.