Chapter 25

Your eyes fluttered open to the warm early morning sun shining  through the tent. You feel a warm hand wrapped around your bare waist and it send shivers down your spine. Glimpses of the previous night flash before your eyes each time you close them, causing a blush to form along your cheekbones.
You let out a quiet yawn as you stretch out, a feeling of bliss and relaxation spreading over your body as your muscles stretch. You must have stirred a little too much as Thomas began to squirm in his sleep, and soon his beautiful brown eyes fluttered open and found yours. A cheesy smile formed on his face as he looked at you, obviously recalling last night as well. Before you knew it, both of Thomas's arms wrapped around your waist and gently pulled you into his warm chest. You automatically snuggled closer to his chest on reflex, nuzzling your face into the crook if his neck. You felt the vibration from his throat as he let out a low chuckle, causing tingles to spread across your face.

The two of you stayed like that for a while before Thomas's phone buzzed loudly from the other side of the tent. You let out a loud groan as Thomas's presence left your body, and you were soon left alone in the tent as you watched Thomas's step out to take the call.
"Hello?" You faintly here his sweet voice say to the person on the other side of the line.
"Yes. Aha. Mhmm. Sure sounds great!" Thomas said before quickly hanging up. You could hear the leaves crunch beneath his weight as he approached the tent, and he was soon back in the tent with you, slipping a shirt over his head.
"That was Wes. He said that he has scheduled an interview today and wants me to be at the set by 10:00a.m. I'm really sorry (y/n), I wish I could have spent the whole day with you." Thomas apologised, seeming disappointed.
"Don't be Thomas! This is your job and that's completely fine. I understand." Thomas gave you a quick smile before fixing his hair up.
"Did you want to head up to the house to get ready?" I asked
"Yeah that would be great. We should probably leave now though. I have a half hour before I have to be on set." Thomas said as he passed a shirt to me. I have him a questioning look, staring at the shirt.
"We have to go through the the set to get to your house. I don't think it would be a good idea to go like that." Thomas gestured to your naked body, causing a blush to appear on your cheeks. You quickly slip some underwear on and the shirt over your head, than some shorts as well. It wasn't until you had walked outside that you realised it was Thomas's shirt you wore, with the hem of the shirt hanging much lower than any of your shirts. You didn't have any time to run back and change, so you decided it would be fine.

Both you and Thomas earned some strange looks walking through set as they noticed your scruffy hair, and that fact that you were wearing Thomas shirt only added to it all. It felt like an eternity by the time you reached your house, relief flooding over you as you now didn't have to put up with the strange looks people were giving you. You barely scraped by Dylan; as you and Thomas were about to get onto one of the buggies, Dylan saw you and ran over to say hi and tell Thomas about the interview. It wasn't until he had gotten closer to the two of you that he had realised what was going on. His face turned a shade redder as he tried to avoid your eyes. It reminded you if the time he had walked in on you and Thomas about to kiss. It felt like it had been years since then.

You lay on the bed as you waited for Thomas to finish up in the bathroom. You were staring at the ceiling blank minded when you heard the door of the bathroom creek open. Your head snapped up to reveal a stunning Thomas. Who were you kidding? He always looked stunning! His golden hair was styled to the side as it usually was, but it was the tight black shirt he wore that sent a blush to your cheeks. The shirts fit perfectly in all the right places, showing off Thomas's toned chest and muscled body.
"Sexy." You said as you walked towards him, pulling him into a hug. Thomas bends down and rested his head on you shoulder, giving you the chance to lace his neck with passionate kisses. He seems to get interested, lifting his head and bringing it to yours. His lips collide with yours passionately, but you soon pull away with a grin on your face.
"Uh ah. You have to stay presentable Mr. Sangster." You tease Thomas, causing an evil smirk to play at the corner of his lips before he brought his lips to you ear and began to whisper softly
"I'm going to get you back for that." He purred into your ear before grazing his teeth along you ear, sending chills all over your body. You begin to go weak in the knees before Thomas picks you up and pins you down on the bed. His lips begin to explore you neck, but he soon stands up with an evil grin spread across his face.
"That was only the beginning of your punishment." Thomas calls out as he walks out of the room, leaving you slightly annoyed and amused.