Ch. 32 Unleash Hell

* Here is another update. Lately...my life....lets say its been hectic....I will be graduating from college soon. Yay me! And at age 19 I get to say that im a medical assistant. When I get my job however, after my externship, yes externship not internship, if I dont finish this story by then the updates will be slower. Maybe 2 chapters on saturdays every 2 weeks. That is a if though okay? So anywhore....enjoy this chapter. The scenes that happen here are important so pay attention okay? Enjoy*

"Ill take ya to her. You are so lucky that I like you more then Ambros," Sofee drawled. I never been happier to hear her voice in my life.

"Sofee...," I said happily. She smiles at me.

"Hey darling. I was wonderi'n where you went off to then I heard a little something. Is Ambros causing trouble?" She asks. I nod and clench my fist.

"Im going to kill him," I tell her. She raises a brow.

"Oh my. What did he do to have ya all riled up?" Sofee asked.

"He has Minah. Shes important to me," I tell her. Sofee frowns.

"I heard about her. I actually know where she is . I thought she was just another girl that was unlucky. I didnt know she was yours," Sofee said. Her eyes become dark. "I didnt like it when I was taken away from my family...the things he made me do...," She trails off and looks as if she was remembering something that haunted her. After a couple of seconds she shakes her head. "Follow me."

And thats what we did. Sofee led us towards the very end of the hallway. We stood there and stared at the dead end of the hallway.

"Is this some joke?" I asked irritated. Sofee turns and glares at me.

"Shut up and hold on," She said to me and then she looks at Evie who had been silent the whole time and rolled her eyes at my behavior.

She turns back towards the wall and place her palm on the center of the wall. She presses down on it and a square peice of the wall pushes in and shifts and then other peices follow suit and the wall opens. I stare at it surprise. It was like freaking Harry Potter. I would have never guessed that Ambros would have anything like this. I dont think I would have found Minah on my own even if I searched this whole mansion. Well maybe after a couple of threats to the maids then yeah maybe.

Sofee walks on ahead with Evie behind her and me following behind. The door closes behind us leaving it dark. Well at least for me. I was going to grab him because Sofee walks on with out stopping forgetting that Evie is human and cant see in the dark. He surprised me by following her without hesitation as if he could see. I frown but continue on walking pushing that moment to the side for now.

The hallway turned from regular walls to steel. It smelt like metal and nothing else. I couldnt smell anything. Which was genius. Creating an area in which a vampire senses are dulled....

Brillant.

The click of Sofee's heels echo and bounced against the steel walls. Evie's breathing could be easily heard through the silence and the unnatural thump of his heart was pounding loudly in my ears.

He smelt delicious. And I wanted him.

I gave a grateful sigh as we reached an opening. It was full of cells made of the same steel as the walls with torches that lined the walls to make a dim glow.

Minah was sitting in one of the cells looking bored to death. She was pouting staring out of the cell. I was so happy to see her.

"Minah," I called out to her and came to her. She jumped up with a relieved smile on her face.