1

Sonalise
"Oh my goodness Sona you're getting taller!" Aunt Phebe said to me.

My mom decided to send me to live with my aunt for the summer is that I won't get into any trouble. I'm 19; the number to being grown. I hate I even graduated early....

"Yes, ma'am." My aunt Phebe is the coolest.

She's my mother's youngest sister and she was only 37 but acted 17. She was always going out and clubbing with her friends so it wasn't a problem if I stayed with her.

My mother always seems to send me to my aunt's house when she thinks I need intervention when really I don't.

She says I need a wake up call before I start back college in a couple of months but I don't wanna go back to college.

College isn't for me and I'm just glad that I finished school. My mom wants me to be some big lawyer but I want to be artist.

"So, your mother sent you back up here again!?" My aunt played with my curls.

"Yes, ma'am. I don't know why she even did it but I'm glad I'm here with my favorite aunt." I hugged her.

"Well honey you should get out and make friends. It's been a couple months since you've been back. I'll take your stuff upstairs and you can take the 2nd car in the garage." Phebe said to me munching on some chips.

"Okay"

I took the car out for a drive. I was driving around and found this big ass record store called Amoeba. It seemed pretty cool in there and I wanted to get funkadelic's maggot brain, So I'll try it.

My phone buzzed. It had a notification saying that Tyler the Creator tweeted.
"Amoeba music store here I come!"

I put my earphones in and listened to his album. I always loved his music but I'm just not one of those groups fan hoes. I'm excited that he's going to be where I'm going to be but I'm just gonna stay to myself.

I was listening to music browsing the store when I felt something up under me.

Tyler
I was browsing the music store until some girl wasn't paying attention and fell so I caught her.

"Damn your prett-- I'm meant uh I'm sorry. Here let me pay for your records." I told the girl. She was beautiful! She had curly dark brown hair,light root beer colored eyes and rose colored lips like a cherry blossom.

"Oh no, it's fine." The girl said to me. She started walking towards the checkout area.

"Um. What's your name?" I say taking the records out of her hand and paying for them.

"Thank you so much and it's Sonalise." She hugged me with thankfulness.

"Oh well I'm Tyler the Creator but you can call me T or Tyler, It doesn't matter." I giggled.

"I know who you are." She smiled.

"Let me guess you want a picture." I said taking my phone out.

"No I don't really like pictures." She says putting her bookbag on getting ready to walk out the door.

I need this bitch in my life! I don't like pictures either!

"Well,Here's my number. Don't be afraid to call it." I wrote my number on her receipt.

"Thank you again. And Tyler just know I'm not one of those crazy fan girls that rave about you or wanna suck your dick." She smiled flipping me off.

I gotta go home, this girl is everything. Nah, maybe. I don't know maybe she's some type of other girl and not some crazy ass fan groupie bitch.