1~moving in

[aj's pov]
ahhh finally the last box packed, I head down stairs where I'm greated by my mum "don't you think your to young to move out"she says as I come down with the last box I know I may be 15 but it's for my career " I know mum but it's for my career it might be best if I move in with team 10 mum" I say as I put the box down with the rest of them and give her a hug "I know Aj just make sure you keep me updated and make me proud" she says as I'm about to say something there's a honk "well there's jake mum I better get my boxes in the truck" I say I pick up some of my boxes and mum grabs the rest we put them in the back of jakes truck. "ello Aj my boy" he says giving me a bro hug "okay well you boys have fun and jake take care of my boy" my mum says "don't worry Mrs.mitchel" jake says as he turns the car on "okay bye mum" I say as jake reverses out of the drive way. half an hour later were pulling up in the drive way "wow" I say as we pull up "yeah I know it's a really cool house" I jump out grabbing my bag and head to the back of jakes truck with him and we grab my boxes and head inside. hake opens the door we walk in and I just stand there taking it all in I put the rest of my boxes where jake put them down and go follow jake " this is the lounge around room" he points to the really open room with a couch and a tv "that's the comfy place" he says pointing to the love sacks " and here's the kitchen" as we walk into the kitchen we walk out these big doors "and this is the back yard" jake says spinning around I look around and There's a pool, spa,bbq area and a grass with square patches of stone. we head back inside and head to the stairs " that's the garage/ office space and over there is tesssa's room" he says pounting around the corner " There's the bathroom" he says pointing around the corner. we Walk up the stairs and are greated by a door that jake opens to a very messy room" this is Alissas room" he shuts the door and walks out and points to another door "Lucas and Marcus" then another " Tristan's"then another door as he stops "and your room" he says as he opens the door I see that my bed and my keyboard is in here I turn to jake smirking " thanks jake for all this" I say" no worries Aj"he say "follow me" he adds I follow him to the end room which is the master he opens the door to a room that's massive there's a surf board and a snow board on a wall rack on the other side of me There's a walk in robe and and ensuite like all the rooms but his is just massive. we walk back downstairs and grab my boxes and walk back upstairs and put them in my room jake goes back downstairs and starts vlogging. I start to unpack all my stuff about a hour later I'm finished and my room looks really good I go down stairs and jakes vlogging he spots me and puts the camera in my face saying what should I say screaming " THIS IS AJ AND HE HAS JUST MOVED INTO THE TEAM 10 HOUSE JAKE PAULERS" I look at the camera and laugh " hey jake PAULERS I say look at the camera and going over to the kitchen to grab food.